Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Andrew Tate. Who is he?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:29 - 15 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daft001 after calling me short for the 15th time today.

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/_Tbom8Kf5THosuwn5zSRLw--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTk2MDtoPTY0MDtjZj13ZWJw/https://media.zenfs.com/en/swindon_advertiser_656/dc56f03dd1a25c14944df9c92bf4c9cb
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:57 - 15 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know that calling me short gives you a raging stiffy.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:13 - 16 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
We all know that calling me short gives you a raging stiffy.

its ok stubby you can come out here its 2023.

You're the one belting one out about me all the time. It's the only reason I can think of about why you are so obsessed with my height. Are you hoping that I only come up to your waist or something?

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:38 - 17 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once shagged a short woman prostitute, she was mid 40's but was 4' 7", it was Christmas time and she dressed up as a Christmas Elf. It was fucking erotic, I'd do her again.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:35 - 17 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
I once shagged a short woman prostitute, she was mid 40's but was 4' 7", it was Christmas time and she dressed up as a Christmas Elf. It was fucking erotic, I'd do her again.

Was it Nobby in an Elf outfit?

(Asking for daft100.)

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:31 - 17 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it were me and they were 4'7" I must have been on my fucking knees.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:55 - 17 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't get the nuance of any joke and now you are boring.

All you have is 'you're short'

Unless you have something to bring to the table it's time for you to go and find a game more suited to you.

My seven year old is looking for an adversary. Perfect job for you.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:53 - 17 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes right down to it are women interested in some 20-something 6ft hunk with a 12" dick? For 5mins maybe but once they discover he's an unemployed model slash actor without a pot to piss in they'll be happy to "make do" with a 40+ 4 foot gnome with a 4" cock and 4 million pound property portfolio Smile

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 23:01 - 17 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
When it comes right down to it are women interested in some 20-something 6ft hunk with a 12" dick? For 5mins maybe but once they discover he's an unemployed model slash actor without a pot to piss in they'll be happy to "make do" with a 40+ 4 foot gnome with a 4" cock and 4 million pound property portfolio Smile

Content maybe Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:35 - 18 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know we don't have too many women here - nature of the beast with motorcycle forums - but ladies, is Tate... attractive?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:05 - 18 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

A lot of women's preference would be to have both. Take the cash and lifestyle the 4 foot gnome provides then run around
behind his back with the (also paid for with gnome boy's money) "Tennis coach/Yoga instructor/Personal Trainer" twice a week

Alpha fux +Beta bux.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:24 - 18 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

A lot of women's preference would be to have both. Take the cash and lifestyle the 4 foot gnome provides then run around
behind his back with the (also paid for with gnome boy's money) "Tennis coach/Yoga instructor/Personal Trainer" twice a week

Alpha fux +Beta bux.

You've had enuf Internet for the day Sir.

Wimin don't/can't earn enough to be able to afford that lifestyle. Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:03 - 18 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

You've had enuf Internet for the day Sir.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NeighboringIndolentGlobefish-mobile.mp4

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:37 - 18 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I know we don't have too many women here - nature of the beast with motorcycle forums - but ladies, is Tate... attractive?

https://i.prcdn.co/img?regionKey=uvhGGjfsFA7BMHSk6EOszw%3D%3D

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:18 - 18 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

I don’t know much about him and I’m probably old enough to be his mother. He strikes me as particularly unattractive Sick both physically and personally.

However, if I was his mother he would have been spanked soundly and often, then grounded, then had his pocket money stopped on the grounds that he is a proper knob.

“Oi. Andrew. Jamas. Bed.”

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:11 - 18 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
You don't get the nuance of any joke and now you are boring.

All you have is 'you're short'

Unless you have something to bring to the table it's time for you to go and find a game more suited to you.

My seven year old is looking for an adversary. Perfect job for you.

If you stop going mad when dave calls you short then it shouldn't take long for him to get bored of calling you short.

Literally the only reason he keeps going on about it is because he's found the button which when pressed gets quite the reaction.

Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:14 - 18 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

They don't care what he looks like its his wallet and bank balance that turns them on.

He want a very skillful pimp as he practiced gorilla pimping.

A true skilled old school pimp never has to resort to slapping there Ho around. its not how the real game works.

They usually let there top bitch, deal with disrespect from the girls.

You want to book a train over to Romania to see how the auld school there create discipline.

Not just the back of their hand but the front of their hand and the best of their fists and boots.
Wimin mean nothing to them.
They're a commodity and easily replaced if they become defective.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:33 - 18 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck off Daft.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7