Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Andrew Tate. Who is he?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:52 - 02 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Quote:

I thought that was a jokey picture of a Klingon for a minute there!
Why is the race of his dad relevant? (not that I actually care) - I can't say I'd have a lot of time for someone like Andrew Tate as any kind of a human being, based on any of the information provided so far Laughing

I said he was a (competitive) chess player Smile I thought it was interesting and a bit different.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:07 - 03 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

... a particularly cerebral Klingon, then Laughing

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:15 - 03 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't everyone dabble?

Is this his account:
https://www.chess.com/member/emoryandrewt8

I am not impressed with this player as he only plays Blitz, and his Glick rating vacillates so massively (goes up and down within hundreds of points).

EDIT: he's still playing today? I guess their prisons aren't so rough then.

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:28 - 03 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:
Doesn't everyone dabble?

Is this his account:
https://www.chess.com/member/emoryandrewt8

I am not impressed with this player as he only plays Blitz, and his Glick rating vacillates so massively (goes up and down within hundreds of points).

EDIT: he's still playing today? I guess their prisons aren't so rough then.

What?
Are saying he's overly fond of bashing his bishop?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:47 - 04 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like someone has lost their cars as well as their liberty.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/andrew-tate-cars-seized-romanian-authorities-buggati-b2255850.html

Really need to have Alanis Morrisette playing as backgound music for full effect.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:04 - 04 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
doggone wrote:
This nails what the sudden emergence of new Punch and Judy hate figure is for.
https://miriaf.co.uk/andrew-cobra-tate-another-snake-in-the-matrix/

Excuses to justify the idea that whenever radical heroes are outed as wrong ‘uns they must only ever have been planted by the opposition to discredit the political beliefs they espoused.

What if they’re just nasty wackos and no one should have fallen for their rubbish?

this deserved more acknowledgement, imo

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:22 - 05 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumour has it he was bragging about how easy it is to bribe Romanian police and the authorities took umbrage.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:17 - 05 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Looks like someone has lost their cars as well as their liberty.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/andrew-tate-cars-seized-romanian-authorities-buggati-b2255850.html

Really need to have Alanis Morrisette playing as backgound music for full effect.

I wanted to rate this as abusive.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:49 - 20 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Beeb is going into overdrive over the twat. Really, does this guy have that much influence?

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:12 - 20 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, guys like him ... I was thinking more Shania Twain than Alanis Morrisette.
#thatdontimpressmemuch

What a dick-head.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:05 - 20 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The amazing thing, if the wiretaps can be believed, is the cam-girl and trafficking stuff is cover for his real business Shocked

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:15 - 20 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
The amazing thing, if the wiretaps can be believed, is the cam-girl and trafficking stuff is cover for his real business Shocked
Laughing You'd think that if he was dodgy as is being made out that he would've kept a lower profile (he went for an interview on Piers Morgan ffs).
It's seems that we have to consider that either this is an elaborate smear job, or he's both the dumbest criminal ever, and a savvy organised criminal that can afford multiple residences and super cars.

I'm genuinely not sure which is more likely. Regardless of the legal charges he is looking like a pretty scummy human who gleefully takes advantage of the weak and gullible.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:56 - 20 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many people like him but they don't get carried away.
He may have committed serious crimes. The wire-tapping would suggest there is more than enough reason to suspect there's a case to answer.

You see, most guys live an ordinary, average, uninteresting life, in their own little world. Sometimes they step out of that world. When they do, they encounter someone like him, who seems to have it all together. In Saudi, he can get you wine and sausages. In Japan, he can get you weed. If you're straight down the line, he'll get the boys together and do the beer run at least, anyway. He takes a genuine interest in everyone's interests. He goes out of his way to cultivate influence and favours. He makes everyone like him. The only people who don't are matronly older women who see through him (probably because they fell into the trap of someone just like him, in the past). You take a walk with him and wonder why all the women are looking at you, then realise they're looking at him. He has a strangely hateful relationship with his woman, who he's using for money or position or something or the other. Sooner or later, he finds a way to offer up women to you. Not really a rare pattern, but are you gonna kick up a fuss? You don't really dislike him, nor does anyone. He's always done nice things for you, and is definitely a useful person to have in your network.

Now imagine this same guy pulls off the same thing with police chiefs, politicians, ambassadors, journalists, etc. He'll just be an even bigger fish. Now imagine he does the same thing openly and on camera, and gets carried away with getting people to turn a blind eye while he blatantly breaks the law and boasts about it. It's only a matter of time then before it all comes crashing down. That's Andrew Tate.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:09 - 20 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

He means precisely zero to me.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:20 - 20 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds just like Jimmy Saville tbh.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:22 - 20 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
He means precisely zero to me.

If you were a fifteen-year-old, he would influence you like some svengali crossed with Fagin, grooming you into a drooling rapist. Maybe. Apparently. He has apparently managed to take our youth under his thrall and is mobilising them into an army of dribbling hormonally crazed chat-up artists.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:33 - 20 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both my older boys (17 and 19) think he's a fucking twat. Not sure if thats due to nature or nurture...

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:53 - 20 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Both my older boys (17 and 19) think he's a fucking twat. Not sure if thats due to nature or nurture...

Maybe they just think they have more "game", watch if they suddenly are parking Maserati outside and your garden is full of eastern European girls in tears.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:11 - 21 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Maserati both plural and singular, then?

I never knew that. Cool Thumbs Up

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:04 - 21 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Is Maserati both plural and singular, then?

I never knew that. Cool Thumbs Up

Good question. I suppose there's more than one model so maybe vehicles by manufacturers can be described plural and singular.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:27 - 22 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the artwork in this Imgur thing.

Those pesky Lefties (Annoying Hippy Khunts) of Imgur are orgazming on Tate-Gate

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:47 - 23 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Influencers be like:

https://youtube.com/shorts/6MqFHIRDCjk?feature=share

Shocked

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:42 - 25 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ex-kickboxer-andrew-tate-says-romanian-prosecutors-have-no-evidence-against-him-2023-01-25/

"Andrew Tate gained mainstream notoriety for misogynistic remarks that got him banned from all major social media platforms, although his Twitter account was reinstated in November after Elon Musk acquired the social media giant.

He has said he moved to Romania because he liked living in countries where corruption was accessible to everybody."

Fukabootanfindoot.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:39 - 25 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pair of them are shit stains on the undercrackers of humanity.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 63 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7