Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Which things connect to NSR125 CDI?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  

2tenjoyer
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 08:48 - 06 Feb 2023    Post subject: Which things connect to NSR125 CDI? Reply with quote

As far as I know the power valve unit needs to be connected to the CDI, but I am not running the pover valve system, so that is written off. Now there is another cable that has to be connected to the CDI but I can’t seem to figure out what exactly?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:41 - 06 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you buy a box of bits rather than a complete bike? There should be a quite obvious plug that fits into one coming out of the engine.

slowasyoulike
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:43 - 06 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

In another post you said you had manuals for this bike? There will be wiring diagrams in those.

2tenjoyer
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 09:43 - 06 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Did you buy a box of bits rather than a complete bike? There should be a quite obvious plug that fits into one coming out of the engine.

What difference does it make? If u don’t know the answer then don’t write pointless stuff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

slowasyoulike
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:49 - 06 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

2tenjoyer wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

What difference does it make? If u don’t know the answer then don’t write pointless stuff

If you read it again he has suggested a possible answer that you might want to consider, especially as you seem too clueless to even open a tin of beans, never mind rebuild a basket case 125 with half the parts missing Rolling Eyes

Have you looked at the wiring diagram??

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:02 - 06 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do know what it will connect to, the pickup in the bottom end and the coil.

Knowing where those are on the bike won't help because they are connected to the loom in seperate places to the cdi.

It'll also have power fed in and an earth, also in different places on the bike.

Thus, you are looking for a plug in the loom.

2tenjoyer
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 10:07 - 06 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read it again he has suggested a possible answer that you might want to consider, especially as you seem too clueless to even open a tin of beans, never mind rebuild a basket case 125 with half the parts missing Rolling Eyes

Have you looked at the wiring diagram??[/quote].

Fucking hell, I don’t understand individuals like you. I ask a question, if you don’t have the answer, don’t answer. Are you the type of person that asks the boss why you have to do something? You get a job, u do it, no questions. Instead of learning to open a bean can you could have learnt something useful, not whine why do I do this and this

Last edited by 2tenjoyer on 11:14 - 06 Feb 2023; edited 1 time in total

2tenjoyer
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 10:07 - 06 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I do know what it will connect to, the pickup in the bottom end and the coil.

Knowing where those are on the bike won't help because they are connected to the loom in seperate places to the cdi.

It'll also have power fed in and an earth, also in different places on the bike.

Thus, you are looking for a plug in the loom.

Thank you. Now I can understand the cable I have laying around. Good day.

slowasyoulike
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 10:15 - 06 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

2tenjoyer wrote:
Are you the type of person that asks the boss why you have to do something? You get a job, u do it, no questions. Instead of learning to open a bean can you could have learnt something uself, not whine why do I do this and this

Laughing In English please? On second thoughts... no, never mind.

Keep posting kid, these threads are comedy gold Thumbs Up

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:17 - 06 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do quite often question what I've been asked to do and on occasion, refuse to.

There again, I don't flip burgers for a living.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:45 - 06 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show us some photos and we'll show you some answers.

Wub

alains
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:25 - 06 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

at the moment i dont understand what you have done and what you want . explain that and i surely can answer
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 51 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1