Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Let yer dogs fukabootanthey'llfindoot.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:10 - 09 May 2023    Post subject: Let yer dogs fukabootanthey'llfindoot. Reply with quote

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/08/metropolitan-police-shooting-dogs-dead-limehouse/

No question about the dogs having to be destroyed.

Daft bint shouting, "Why did you shoot the dog?" Shocked

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 07:42 - 09 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

45p says they were American Bullys.

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:31 - 09 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet if those numpties were down there faced with those dogs, they wouldn't be so quick to blame the police.

Originally, the police said there was a report there had been an incident between these dogs and a woman, hence why armed police were called out but there doesn't seem to be any mention in that article.

Still, if an armed police officer is pointing a gun at you and your dogs, it is not the time to try and "walk away" or let your dogs lunge at them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:23 - 09 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

In many ways a dog is more dangerous than a gun. At least with a gun you can see which way it's pointing and just not be in the line of sight Smile

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:51 - 10 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm? Sounds like a case of “Mr hard man” walking his two aggressive dogs and expecting people to move away from him because “my fkin dogs will ave ya”.

The po po wouldn’t have shot those dogs unless they needed to.
When was the last time you heard of the old bill shooting dogs , not often.
Maybe the should have shot the bloke as well Shocked Thumbs Up .
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:48 - 12 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
have you lot seen the full video ?

if anything the dogs were calm until the storm troopers started
the guys was geting hold both dogs so the pigs could not shoot them

https://twitter.com/mariaalcoptia/status/1655248612224385025?s=20

https://twitter.com/broseph_stalin/status/1655609584378163212?s=20

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:09 - 12 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

The idiot was walking away from armed police rather than speaking to them properly like a man.

He couldn't control his dogs and literally asks for the police to "do me" multiple times.

Which part of this situation is the police's fault? Imagine having to go out and deal with people like this day in, day out and then needing to shoot dogs to protect yourself and colleagues.

It is a fucked up situation, and there is only one person at fault. I am glad the whole thing was caught on video but somehow people are still thinking the cops did something wrong. I guess because dogs got shot, all reasoning goes out the window.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:37 - 12 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

id shoot any dog that has bull in its name.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:46 - 12 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/purbrooktony/status/1656326733929279488
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:57 - 12 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does look harsh in the shorter video. There’s more to this than meets the eye though.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12073543/Woman-pet-attacked-two-dogs-later-shot-dead-Met-officers-mortified-killings.html

Quote:
Turnbull appeared before Thames Magistrates' Court charged with being the owner of a dog that was dangerously out of control and being in possession of a dog while disqualified from owning or keeping a dog.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 05:40 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:

I do agree the police shot the wrong dogs, or at the very least, missed the most antisocial of the three.

I dont use pubic trans often, fortunately, but iffen I have to, I'd hope some dog's neked chocolate starfish and glans penis hasn't been wiped and dribbled all over the seats.
Vomit and nose treasures are one thing but dog poo-poo. Sick

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:41 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:

Even dangerous dogs can be big softies in a relaxed setting with the one person they trust.

Still, in the street video those dogs (from a distance) didn’t look vicious, just excited. Hard to know though, and there’s the back story of him being banned, and the woman who passers-by claimed had been bitten. Her and her husband are now backing away from that, presumably to avoid reprisals from the ‘Fli hi mi angle’ brigade.

I wonder if the dogs could have been tasered, or would they have just shrugged it off and come back angry?

Who’d be a policeman in London though? It looks impossible to do anything right.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:57 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Howling Terror wrote:

Even dangerous dogs can be big softies in a relaxed setting with the one person they trust.

Still, in the street video those dogs (from a distance) didn’t look vicious, just excited. Hard to know though, and there’s the back story of him being banned, and the woman who passers-by claimed had been bitten. Her and her husband are now backing away from that, presumably to avoid reprisals from the ‘Fli hi mi angle’ brigade.

I wonder if the dogs could have been tasered, or would they have just shrugged it off and come back angry?

Who’d be a policeman in London though? It looks impossible to do anything right.

The big softy argument is redundant when a powerful animal gets the bit between its teeth.
By nature, they are very territorial and tribal. It's not as if they will listen to reason. Breaking a fence post over their skull could work.
They are listed as dangerous due to their instinctive behavioural characteristics and muscular power.
That's why tinkers and skum use them in dog fighting.
The use 'normal' dogs as sparring partners as they as easy to overpower/kill.

There's absolutely fuk all reason to own a dog like that if you live in village town of city.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:35 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye...dogs shouldn't be sat on the seats.

Wonder why a tranquiliser wasn't used in that situation (if available)...guessing more officers are trained in guns than tranquiliser darts...[shrugs]

We do appear to have an increase in dog attacks.

Think someone mentioned there may be more to this than meets the eye.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:02 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was video of them trying to attack another dog (as well as the actual attack on a dog.that precipitated this event) and apparently he was already banned from having dogs.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:06 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
Aye...dogs shouldn't be sat on the seats.

Wonder why a tranquiliser wasn't used in that situation (if available)...guessing more officers are trained in guns than tranquiliser darts...[shrugs]

We do appear to have an increase in dog attacks.

Think someone mentioned there may be more to this than meets the eye.

A Daktari Gun needs a vet to work out the correct dose. Or not enough gozin and the animal isn't subdued, or too much gozin and the a animal dies coz of 100% sedation.
And then the animal has to be monitored and an antidote given. And stuff.

I don't know if the nervous system would be overwhelmed by the tazer they use to tame hoomans.
It's like a cattle prod. And you know what that does to a coo.

We really need the Forum Vet for a professional consultation.

Bullet in the dome works fine. Maybe less suffering and stress

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 18:22 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

Lol.

Just wow. Bet you just hate police.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:01 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to realise that he keeps a proper man's breed, Rotties.

Thats his mindset.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:40 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
You have to realise that he keeps a proper man's breed, Rotties.

Thats his mindset.

As annoying and full of BS as he is, I'll stick up for the rottweilers - on the whole they're a very misrepresented breed. They make superb family dogs and are surprisingly gentle and good with other dogs. They got their reputation from a shite film (the Omen) and their popularity with the vest wearing miniscule brained morons in the 80s based on that shite film.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:48 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
with the vest wearing miniscule brained morons in the 80s based on that shite film.

Thats where his mindset is.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:49 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

As annoying and full of BS as he is, I'll stick up for the rottweilers - on the whole they're a very misrepresented breed. They make superb family dogs and are surprisingly gentle and good with other dogs. They got their reputation from a shite film (the Omen) and their popularity with the vest wearing miniscule brained morons in the 80s based on that shite film.

i watched one of those surprisingly gentle Rottweilers come flying out of a van and attack my neighbours dog last year.
luckily neighbour isnt shy of confrontations and eventually managed to drag the mutt off using its collar.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:35 - 13 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, I had a job at a house with a couple of Rottweilers and the other engineers wouldn't go near it but they seemed to love me. They are... non trivial dogs.

I always go in with the attitude that cats, dogs, horses, anything "close" to us has telepathy (or at least some sense us simple humans don't comprehend) and that's worked for me so far. I can get 9 out of 10 dogs to sit on command that I've never met before, to the amusement of the owner, I dare say a good vet could do better of course.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2