Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Cure for Covid vaccines?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:40 - 26 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
I had The perfect cure. I want daft enough, to let em stick me with it in the first place. Wink

A woman at work is now a widow and her two young children have lost their father thanks to Covid and his anti-vax stance.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 19:21 - 26 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
I had The perfect cure. I want daft enough, to let em stick me with it in the first place. Wink

Well, how am I not surprised. The 5 percentile at the bottom end of the IQ standard distribution of BCF as a whole.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:31 - 26 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
A woman at work is now a widow and her two young children have lost their father thanks to Covid and his anti-vax stance.

On the bright side the only person I personally knew of who died during the Covid thing (dying of Covid's a bit of a stretch) is the wife's ex-husband's mother-in-law... and no one liked her anyway. Pathological smoker, wandered around with an oxygen tank (emphysema or somesuch) and a packet of B&H till the bitter end. She'll [not] be missed we'll [thankfully] not see her like again. Did I mention she was evil and that babies and small animals ran from her presence?

Phew! Erm... where were we?

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:36 - 26 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

So how do you prove that since it didn't stop you getting it anyway.
Most 'covid' deaths had a range of other long term problems if only being rather elderly. Curiously similar to flu deaths.

Hardly anyone under 60 had any need for potentially risky and rushed through testing jab.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 22:31 - 26 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Wow! Really?! I mean I know there are nitrile gloves for latex allergies but that's wrapping your whole hand. How much latex would get into your blood stream from a seal, can we count it in molecules? Shocked

Pretty much. Like some people with a severe peanut allergy just need to touch a surface that someone with peanutty hands has touched.

My Mums old dental nurse is so sensitsed to latex (after 40 years of wearing latex gloves) that she has to carry an epipen. We had to ask everyone at our wedding party to NOT take balloons. It actually worked out quite well while she was still working because they made that dental practice a designated latex free area where other people with similar issues could come for treatment.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:57 - 26 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there had been no response to Covid from government and scientists the ‘I knew better’ gang would now be furiously spinning the stats in the opposite direction asking why more wasn’t done.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:27 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
If there had been no response to Covid from government and scientists the ‘I knew better’ gang would now be furiously spinning the stats in the opposite direction asking why more wasn’t done.

Totally "Kobayashi Maru" but you shouldn't take a sensitive situation and make it much, much worse. For example, the image of Liz on her own at Prince Philip's funeral versus the Boris lockdown party Neutral
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 07:54 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

They knew from the start there want a huge risk, if there had been they would have locked thereselfs in a bunker, not been partying

As I recall, Boris nearly died of covid, he was on a positive pressure ventilator and everything.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:10 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
but you shouldn't take a sensitive situation and make it much, much worse.

With the benefit of hindsight perhaps yes, but at the start it really had the potential to be the expected ‘big one’, the global killer, and they responded accordingly as you’d hope they would. You can argue that the vaccines and lockdowns contained it’s spread and evolution, or the virus was never going to be that bad, but we’ll never know.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 12:26 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

my brother is dead because he decided to take the vax and it killed him 2days later.

the rest of the famiy are alive because they dint have it.

I'm sorry about your brother and all, but I assume you have newspaper articles etc to back that up? I think if someone died from the vaccine the papers etc would be going NUTS.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:37 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
my brother is dead because he decided to take the vax and it killed him 2days later.

the rest of the famiy are alive because they dint have it.

With all due respect to your loss this sounds like an unfortunate allergic reaction.

Is there some sort of pre-screening that could be done to prevent such tragedies? Or would that be economically unviable?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 12:57 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allergic reactions don't take two days to kill you. Anaphylaxic shock isn't far off instantaneous.

Thats why you were supposed to sit there for 20 minutes afterwards and not bugger straight off.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:58 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
figgers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figging

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:54 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

stubby serious, Have you got anything better too do on a nice day like this

by the way it was used original to get a old nag a bit more frisky before selling the horse

Oh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gingering

I didn't need to know that.

"tests such as "ginger swabbing" may be done to detect the presence of ginger in the anus."

Ginger swabbing of the bum hole.

Oh.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:02 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt23648998/

you can find that documentary on tube it been blocked in many place

Here it is.

https://www.oraclefilms.com/safeandeffective

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:37 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Died suddenly is another interesting documentary
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt23810972/

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:16 - 27 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, the streets are littered with bodies… Thinking

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 14:09 - 28 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:
its fact too that COVID was doing the rounds way early than they admit
it was here in late November 2019 and had started to spread.

I had the original strain in late November 2019 i live very near a airport and use go to a coffee shop where you get a lot from china in that have just flown in

I have no doubt it was around earlier than admitted but how do you know you had it in November 2019 when there was no working test for it until 2020? Keep in mind that the antibody test only appeared after the first quarter of 2020 which would have shown previous infections.
Various flu's and viral infections have exactly the same symptoms as Covid19.

Note I'm not arguing that you had it, I'm arguing that you couldn't have had a positive test for it, you are just making an assumption that you had it because it fits yours conspiracy argument.

Your English is truly atrocious, have you considered adult literacy classes?
Please don't repeat the 'I'm dyslexic' line, dyslexia doesn't stop you using a spell checker and doesn't make you believe in conspiracies.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6