Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Cure for Covid vaccines?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:36 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/636/113/d8c.gif

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:42 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robby wrote:
I'd expect it from dave, but then he's the sort of chap who ends up choking on his crayons.

They let him have crayons?

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:11 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep all the young healthy people just "dying suddenly" the last couple of years is perfectly normal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:22 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, let's reframe the question...

If 200,000+ people died of Covid what was the group mostly affected? The majority would be in the 70+ age range, according to the statistics. Sadly these would be people not in the best of health anyway so if one were to be cold about it Covid maybe moved their final day forward a little bit but nothing significant.

I would have thought, and any statisticians can correct me here, that losing the aforementioned group earlier might lead to a considerable downturn in excess deaths maybe even a dearth? Of course we have to take into consideration that a lot of NHS appointments got missed, loads of operations cancelled, undiagnosed cancers, etc. and I think we can say a good chunk of the absolute numbers might be accounted for looking at age 50+ (where diabetes, cancer, heart disease start to make an appearance) but the percentages don't look great for 25 ~ 49. This is a group that traditionally only turns up in hospital after a really decent Saturday night Smile

I'm going from these figures:

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiYmUwNmFhMjYtNGZhYS00NDk2LWFlMTAtOTg0OGNhNmFiNGM0IiwidCI6ImVlNGUxNDk5LTRhMzUtNGIyZS1hZDQ3LTVmM2NmOWRlODY2NiIsImMiOjh9

Looking at the 75+ age groups the excess deaths are pretty flat outside the initial two spikes of Covid and you can definitely see the dips I mentioned for 65+ but not so much for 25~65. (Under 25 deaths are so few in number you can just write it off as noise.)

A question therefore arises as to what's going on?

As an aside I find it interesting the almost religious nature of the responses rather than a simple "no, I've not heard of such a line of research" and the only person to suggest "look at the NHS backlogs" is the so-called conspiracy theorist Thinking

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:49 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you don't want medical science to try and keep older people alive?

Sounds like your attitude is 'fuck 'em, their old. they'll die anyway.'

The reason why the vaccine causes an immune response in a vanishingly small number of people and damages the heart is the same reason why the virus itself would cause exactly the same response on a greater proportion of people who would catch the virus without the vaccine.

Maybe you should spend some time checking into how viruses like flu, which is largely endemic in the population, can cause myocarditis.

Vaccines can cause it because it's an immune response. It's much more likely if you get a virus though.

Is this better than a straight 'No'?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 21:52 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Re: Cure for Covid vaccines? Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
Just wondering if anyone's heard of any work being done on reversing the effects of the Covid vaccines? Google is obviously just white-noise with anything to do with this virus.

What effects?

If you want an answer, you need to give your audience more of an idea of the question.

So what are the effects you want people to research reversing?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:57 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he means he would like to find a procedure that would allow a person to rapidly undo whatever it was that the covid vaccine did to the body.

Surprisingly dumb take though.

@EasyX maybe the vaccine destroyed some brain cells? Thinking

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:58 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awaiting the youtube links from Dr. John Campbell, the famous virologist that actually has a PhD in teaching techniques and not actually medicine.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:01 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
I think he means he would like to find a procedure that would allow a person to rapidly undo whatever it was that the covid vaccine did to the body.

As Marjay has pointed out, there is one. It is the only known cure for HIV if the donor of the bone marrow is one of the people who are actually immune but only used to fix another problem because the cure is as likely to kill you as cure you.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:09 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
If even discussing a topic is deemed "stupid" does that not at least raise eyebrows or is thinking to be outlawed soon?

A student psychologist has hacked Easy's account and I claim my five pounds.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:11 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:

We could be charitable and say it's an AI that did it.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:16 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Awaiting the youtube links from Dr. John Campbell, the famous virologist that actually has a PhD in teaching techniques and not actually medicine.

For a second I thought you meant Prof John Bell.. one of the only people worth listening to during the pandemic.. I realise now you did not and that the Campbell fellow is a charlatan and a bounder.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:31 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
If even discussing a topic is deemed "stupid" does that not at least raise eyebrows or is thinking to be outlawed soon?

You don't read my other posts I take it?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:36 - 17 May 2023    Post subject: Re: Cure for Covid vaccines? Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
If you want an answer, you need to give your audience more of an idea of the question.

So what are the effects you want people to research reversing?

If we play "pass the tin foil hat" for just a moment and consider what the conspiracy theorists are saying then what use is such information? If there's no way to undo the theoretical damage done by an mRNA "vaccine" (interesting the definition of vaccine had to change to incorporate said treatment) then it's a pointless discussion Thinking

On the other hand if the message is "you're fucked if you've been jabbed" then one could at least get in early on a life assurance policy to pay for the funeral Laughing

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 00:15 - 18 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, you're still going to have to enlighten me as to what damage the vaccine has done?

It's stimulated an immune response, as thousands of things do as part of the normally functioning immune system on a daily basis. Is that what we're talking about here? Removing a specific antibody line?

Aside for why you'd want to in this situation, that's beyond the reach of current medical science. It would be good if we could, then we'd be able to treat actual immune mediated diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus without having to knock out the rest of the immune system along with it. One of the main things that would make that very, very difficult is that each persons immune response will be different, while they bind to the same protein, the specific protein sequence of the antibody they produce will be unique.

Off the top of my head, you'd probably have to manufacture a modified spike protein that binds to the antibody receptor site but doesn't activate it with some mechanism attached to destroy the cells it binds to. Like a radioisotope or a cytotoxin of some sort. Then you have the fun game that the body will start making new antibodies to that protein too.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:14 - 18 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Nope, you're still going to have to enlighten me as to what damage the vaccine has done?

From the ONS stats, adjusting for "old people things" (Dementia is the big one, a grim fate for the majority of us) the upticks in order are as follows:

Symptoms, signs and ill-defined conditions
Ischaemic heart disease
Heart failure and complications and ill-defined heart disease
Chronic lower respiratory diseases
Nonrheumatic valve disorders
Malignant neoplasm of colon sigmoid rectum and anus
Cirrhosis and other diseases of the liver
Diabetes
Septicaemia
Cardiac arrhythmias

Such colourful terms! "Symptoms, signs and ill-defined conditions?" I'd be curious as to what that covers but half the rest are easy fodder for foil fedora fiddlers and "this is why football players are dropping dead!" Rolling Eyes

Anyhoo, there's no direct correlation between anything in the above list and the mRNA vaccine only that it can be interesting to see what people won't talk about*. BTW these are deaths so umm... ultimately final figures. Feel free to speculate on how many people have had a sudden long-term downturn in health.

What's happened in the last few years? Covid, the vaccines, stress on the NHS... cost of living? It would seem weighing up only some of these is permissible Thinking

*Owen Jones did do a bit in the Guardian a while back but for the sake of public decency I shan't link to it Wink
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:19 - 18 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - the asylum let its residents have internet access.

It's a quantum leap from not wanting the vaccines for whatever personal reason to stating the vaccines kill people.

Complicated things people and i don't for one second think that any of us ( with the exception of Stinkers as he's at least got proper medical training) know enough to hold a valid debate on the subject.

Mental. Just plain mental Very Happy

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:14 - 18 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

UncleFester wrote:
Wow - the asylum let its residents have internet access.

It's a quantum leap from not wanting the vaccines for whatever personal reason to stating the vaccines kill people.

Complicated things people and i don't for one second think that any of us ( with the exception of Stinkers as he's at least got proper medical training) know enough to hold a valid debate on the subject.

Mental. Just plain mental Very Happy

With all due respect that sounds like an argument for not thinking and just accepting what the establishment tells us to do. On the one hand would you let a Tory MP baby-sit your kids? Oh but they're 100% trustworthy when it comes to everything about Covid Rolling Eyes

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:19 - 18 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

With all due respect that sounds like an argument for not thinking and just accepting what the establishment tells us to do. On the one hand would you let a Tory MP baby-sit your kids? Oh but they're 100% trustworthy when it comes to everything about Covid Rolling Eyes

Had your wheesht looon. Science. Not politicians. Show me where I said or even inferred they were a trusted source.

The whole thing of late is folk looking for and finding conspiracy in stuff just because a politician skirted with it.

That does not make science invalid. It does make you look like a fruitloop though.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 08:25 - 18 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

The thing is, we can discuss all you like, and if you want I'll send you a long PM on how the vaccines actually work, and why 'vaccine injury' is extremely rare and mostly not an actual thing. But you won't listen, and you'll still believe your conspiracy theory. It's not that discussion is not allowed, it's that understanding is in short supply, and understanding involves the will to understand and using intellect to overcome cognitive biases.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:26 - 18 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh? There's no political angle when it comes to Covid? That's very interesting. "Trust the science!" okay... so should I mention Thalidomide?

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:30 - 18 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you banging on about politics for Very Happy Are you unwell?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:37 - 18 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
The thing is, we can discuss all you like, and if you want I'll send you a long PM on how the vaccines actually work, and why 'vaccine injury' is extremely rare and mostly not an actual thing.

May I ask how long mRNA vaccines have been deployed against a large scale population in the past, i.e. prior to Covid? And why would you feel the need to keep the discussion private, we're all friends here. If the terminology is too difficult people don't actually have to read the posts they can carry on crocheting their cranial Faraday Cages Wink

Quote:
But you won't listen, and you'll still believe your conspiracy theory.

Huh? That's quite an assumption. How do you know what I believe?

Quote:
It's not that discussion is not allowed, it's that understanding is in short supply, and understanding involves the will to understand and using intellect to overcome cognitive biases.

No, the general opinion is you're not allowed to discuss it because otherwise people wouldn't resort to such derogatory language.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 08:42 - 18 May 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Oh? There's no political angle when it comes to Covid? That's very interesting. "Trust the science!" okay... so should I mention Thalidomide?

Sheesh.

The only political angle when it comes to Covid is the right wingers spreading disinformation about it. It's a disease, it knows no party rosettes or ideology.

Those who created the vaccines did so in good faith. There has been evidence to show that in 1 in ten million people could feasibly suffer blood clots due to a specific reaction to the AstraZeneca vaccine. These people all suffered from a condition that involved abnormally low levels of platelets in their blood. Not all of them actually did suffer blood clots. The other vaccines, particularly the mRNA ones have been shown to be more effective at preventing Covid infection and do not cause this type of blood clot.

The UK government stopped buying the AZ vaccine after the first round of vaccination. I personally have had an AZ, a Pfizer and a Moderna booster, and I have zero concerns.

General information about the Covid vaccines here:

https://twitter.com/WheatNOil/status/1339624815137722368

I did have a friend of a friend on Facebook who works for AstraZeneca do a long explanation on vaccine injury and all that nonsense, but I can't seem to find it now. My partner worked for AstraZeneca as part of her masters degree, so she knows a few people there.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6