BCF: Bike Chat Forums

another barge

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

that_impulse_guy
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 20:32 - 05 Jun 2023    Post subject: another barge Reply with quote

but a few weeks ago I was talking to the wife (yes, I found someone who can tolerate me) and we were discussing "the barge of dorset", and I played the usual game of "...and then?..." and how we laughed when the conclusion was: get another barge.

today, an order was placed for two more barges.

and then?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:23 - 05 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a plan. Wait till they're all asleep and tow them to Rwanda Smile

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:15 - 06 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better for them than a tent in Calais. Also, they might have to share a room Shocked

Shock, horror. Quick, get the 'What about my human rights' placards.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/asylum-seekers-hotels-home-office-b2351144.html

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:32 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

This fella seems to have his finger on the pulse:-

If you don't like it, fuck off back to France...

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:41 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... someone actually said it. And someone you can't just brush off as a nobody. Don't get me wrong I'd still rather see all the boats sunk by the Royal Navy before they even got across the Channel but it's better than nothing.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:58 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why the lefties are so keen to have them keep coming from war torn France and economically backward EU - when they have no plan for where they ought to go either.
It's almost as if it was all about using them as a way to cause huge public expenditure for political reasons.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:03 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
I don't get why the lefties are so keen to have them keep coming from war torn France and economically backward EU - when they have no plan for where they ought to go either.
It's almost as if it was all about using them as a way to cause huge public expenditure for political reasons.

communism for some (migrants) means a good living for the upper middle classes that like their cheap coffee and a housing market thats always on the boil

They're still having a paddy over the Iraq war so making sure we suffer the consequences of the government they voted for
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 13:13 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was an Aussie on the radio this morning who was saying they stopped their illegal boat migrations from Indonesia within a few weeks. Two simple things.

1) They immediately sent all arrivals to the island of Naru for processing which is absolute bumfuck nowhere off the coast of New Guinea.

2) Anyone arriving illegally was automatically and permanantly barred from being given indefinate leave to remain. Assylum is still possible but if you arrive on an illegal boat, citizenship is never on the cards and your assylum claim is subject to review.

Once word went round, they stopped coming within a few weeks.

Asencion is probably even more remote. But I can't help thinking we spent a lot of time and effort hanging onto the Falklands...

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:01 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it! You can become a British citizen... just not necessarily in the UK Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:49 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
There was an Aussie on the radio this morning who was saying they stopped their illegal boat migrations from Indonesia within a few weeks. Two simple things.

1) They immediately sent all arrivals to the island of Naru for processing which is absolute bumfuck nowhere off the coast of New Guinea.

2) Anyone arriving illegally was automatically and permanantly barred from being given indefinate leave to remain. Assylum is still possible but if you arrive on an illegal boat, citizenship is never on the cards and your assylum claim is subject to review.

Once word went round, they stopped coming within a few weeks.

Australia's asylum request numbers don't reflect a sudden drop anywhere (blue top line.)

https://www.worlddata.info/australia/australia/asylum.php

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:19 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird... I see a peak in 2017 and then the graph tends down. What are you seeing, Nobby?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:32 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Weird... I see a peak in 2017 and then the graph tends down. What are you seeing, Nobby?

As the policy started in 2012 and it was supposed to reduce incidence within a couple of weeks, a drop in 2017 seems unrelated to me.

https://www.refugeecouncil.org.au/operation-sovereign-borders-offshore-detention-statistics/2/

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 17:33 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Australia's asylum request numbers don't reflect a sudden drop anywhere (blue top line.)

https://www.worlddata.info/australia/australia/asylum.php

It doesn't say how they are arriving though.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:35 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stats seem to show some extreme racism in Oz: applications from UK 100% rejected Sad

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:45 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Australia allows a lot of emigration from the UK.

https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/people/people-and-communities/permanent-migrants-australia/latest-release

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:10 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add humourless to the list alongside conformist and state apologist Sad

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:53 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

where can i go to seek asylum from global homo?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:04 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhere in sub-saharan africa or the middle east are your best bet. Enjoy....

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:09 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
where can i go to seek asylum from global homo?

Join the Amish if you want to get away from it all Smile

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:26 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

So, the numbers arriving in small boats in Australia is either insignificant compared to all the other arrivals claiming asylum and thus not really an issue, they found alternative ways of gettiing there so or it had no effect? Which one is your money on?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:49 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

So, the numbers arriving in small boats in Australia is either insignificant compared to all the other arrivals claiming asylum and thus not really an issue, they found alternative ways of gettiing there so or it had no effect? Which one is your money on?

Why the fuck are you supporting people who are detremental to any country? At least they are trying to control the tidal wave.

If you think 1 in a hundred of so called heart torn illegal migrants from france is beneficial to this coutry you are stupider than a statue sinker from the docks of Bristol.

30000 people a year in small boats. A town the size of Rutland each year. And the money you expect the tax payer to support them. Now we put them in perfectly acceptable accomodation with free bus fares into town and they are complaining because it isn't a hotel?. FUCK them.

Oops, forgot to say thats 30000 people a year sucking of the NHS.
It's 30000 people a year taking homes we haven't got for our own people.
And 30000 people year whos children ( not that very many are anything but trouble single males) are a drain on the educational system.

But DIVERSITY.

Shown wonderfully when the Lionesses beat Nigeria and every British fucking news said we didn't deserve it and it was a disgrace a black African country was beaten by whitey England. Imagine if a white player had stamped on that Nigerian. Shocked

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:27 - 08 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby's not stupid. He knows which side his bread is buttered and must support Current Thing™ for his continued employment.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 08:00 - 09 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Nobby's not stupid. He knows which side his bread is buttered and must support Current Thing™ for his continued employment.

Eh?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 09:07 - 09 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Why the fuck are you supporting people who are detremental to any country?

Ah but is he supporting them or is he just wanting something to argue about?

What is particularly notable is that Nobby completely stops arguing on BCF after he's consumed tobacco. Shocked

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:03 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Wow... someone actually said it. And someone you can't just brush off as a nobody. Don't get me wrong I'd still rather see all the boats sunk by the Royal Navy before they even got across the Channel but it's better than nothing.

We have a flotilla of fishing boats and car ferries crossing the Channel on a 24hr cycle.

It's a war on illegal immigration, fit the boats with guns and a compliment of marines.

That should deter the filthy feckers.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2