82%
 82%  [ 14 ]
Boris who?!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:53 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Boris has left the building Reply with quote

How do we all feel about the loss of such a heavyweight in British politics?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:01 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are Val’s sock and I claim my 5 ponds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 18:12 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'll be back. If not in the commons, then in the Lords.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:30 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

Who's going to nominate him?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:52 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

He Murikan, he'll put his name in the Ten Gallon Hat for the Murikan Presidential gig.
Could only be an improvement for the septics.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:13 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had enough of him now. Just sod off Boris and have commiseration drinkies with Corbyn. Two politicians whose time has come and gone.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:35 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Re: Boris has left the building Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
You are Val’s sock and I claim my 5 ponds.

I feel I have been summoned Laughing

Send me your bank account, date of birth and address and I will send you a check for 5 euros from Soros Laughing

Easy-X wrote:
How do we all feel about the loss of such a heavyweight in British politics?

Ermmm... let me think? Sturgeon arrested on trump up charges, whilst Johnson has not been ever questioned and walks out with 3.8m mansion!

Johnson place is in jail for presiding over the biggest money fraud in UK history 64 billions have been stolen, not to hand over honours FFS!

How is that even remotely fair or just?

https://i.imgur.com/NzbBHUD.png

https://i.imgur.com/rW3W3uy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rxnVk5H.png

Last edited by Val on 20:55 - 11 Jun 2023; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

SausageBhoy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:38 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just like that Val makes a return.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:44 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

SausageBhoy wrote:

It’s Sunday night and something has happened in UK politics.

There’s no Guardian or Independent graphic modified with faux-graphics in Val’s inimitable style though, so we should be grateful for that.

SausageBhoy
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:46 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
SausageBhoy wrote:

It’s Sunday night and something has happened in UK politics.

There’s no Guardian or Independent graphic modified with faux-graphics in Val’s inimitable style though, so we should be grateful for that.

No angry Guardian readers with pink hair around? Surprised

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 22:07 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

Who's going to nominate him?

Tory party, it's one way to get him to fuck off out of the parliamentary party and stop pissing in their champagne. Otherwise he'll just stand agains and be re-elected and cause them headaches.

Standard way of dealing with incompetants in the civil service is to promote them out of your way.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:22 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Standard way of dealing with incompetents in the civil service is to promote them out of your way.

Happens in industry too.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:30 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is the competing theory, the Peter principle.

This is where people get promoted up until their incompetence becomes apparent.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:00 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
There is the competing theory, the Peter principle.

This is where people get promoted up until their incompetence becomes apparent.

Doesn’t really apply when the candidate has already reached Prime Minister level where the only way out is death or failure.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 23:54 - 11 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Doesn’t really apply when the candidate has already reached Prime Minister level where the only way out is death or failure.

So you promote him to the Lords where he can be the centre of attention, flap his gums to his hearts content, be paid for doing no work and feel like he's important. While at the same time exercising no real power and commanding very low expectations in terms of delivering anything.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:33 - 12 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnson has recommended Kelly Jo Dodge to receive the M.B.E for services to parliamentary hairdressing. Which is funny enough until you look up Miss Charlotte Katherine Tranter Owen.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:29 - 12 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
So you promote him to the Lords where he can be the centre of attention, flap his gums to his hearts content, be paid for doing no work and feel like he's important. While at the same time exercising no real power and commanding very low expectations in terms of delivering anything.

This is the best argument against reform of the House of Lords I've heard so far Laughing

Baron Boris of Bullyhole Bottom, Duke of Dicks Mount, Earl of East Breast, Lord of Lickar Moor, Marquis of Minge Lane... I'll get me coat!

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:36 - 12 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:
Standard way of dealing with incompetents in the civil service is to promote them out of your way.

Happens in industry too.

I'm Calling bools4it on that.

I'm in industry and have never been promoted. Thinking

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:44 - 12 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
Johnson has recommended Kelly Jo Dodge to receive the M.B.E for services to parliamentary hairdressing. Which is funny enough until you look up Miss Charlotte Katherine Tranter Owen.

His Daughter from one of his marriages so Twitter reckons

His biggest crime was wasting a majority the tories will never see again

Funny how the biggest politicians in 2016 - Trump, Boris, Corbyn, Sturgeon have either been arrested, or booted out
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:43 - 12 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poison chalice, paint a target on yourself, etc.

Nute
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 14:02 - 12 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don’t understand why it took him so long to go, or how Tory party members ( well some of them) can possibly say they would hold their nose and vote for him. Nominating his dad, lying through his teeth, not knowing or apparently caring where the cash comes from for holidays or refurbs to his flat … to them this is no problem for someone in public office.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:29 - 12 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:

Funny how the biggest politicians in 2016 - Trump, Boris, Corbyn, Sturgeon have either been arrested, or booted out

..only in her head

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:40 - 12 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nute wrote:
I don’t understand why it took him so long to go, or how Tory party members ( well some of them) can possibly say they would hold their nose and vote for him. Nominating his dad, lying through his teeth, not knowing or apparently caring where the cash comes from for holidays or refurbs to his flat … to them this is no problem for someone in public office.

Well this is the trouble with the political system in this country, there is no merit to mp's selections, they're chosen inline with the leader , so we won't get a better crop of people coming through, just the same ideology as the leader

Hence you got a load of jew hating Wacko's in Labour, and winning by any means in the Tory party
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:18 - 12 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Nute wrote:

Well this is the trouble with the political system in this country, there is no merit to mp's selections, they're chosen inline with the leader , so we won't get a better crop of people coming through, just the same ideology as the leader

Hence you got a load of jew hating Wacko's in Labour, and winning by any means in the Tory party

The form is that MPs are locally elected, Cabinet and Junior Ministers are selected by the PM (party leadership).

The problem is at grassroots where we elect eccentric narcissistic plebs as local MPs as they promise us the world if we vote them into power.

An interesting study would be to track the rise of the bastirts on the party front benches.
Gravy Sloshing Shitbags.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:28 - 12 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nute wrote:

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

What would be the damage if Boris were of a mind to join Reclaim?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4