Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

France driver shooting..

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:52 - 30 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Would this event have happened if massive amounts of non-French people hadn't been recently imported? I'd argue not.

Was immigration the cause of the white welsh kids riding illegally? If not,what the actual fuck does immigration have to do with this case?

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:01 - 30 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proactive policing, perhaps if we had a bit more profiling/ stop and search there may be a few less dead around. The little lovelies may have rights, but so do I, I have the right not to be killed by someone using a vehicle as a weapon, I have the right not to be stabbed, I have the right not to be blown up in a public place.
Seems that the French Police are into crime prevention a lot more than our Police are.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:02 - 30 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
I have the right not to be killed by someone using a vehicle as a weapon, I have the right not to be stabbed, I have the right not to be blown up in a public place.

What does terrorism have to do with this case? How does shooting someone who is driving illegally stop you from getting stabbed, blown up or driven into deliberately?

Last edited by Nobby the Bastard on 15:03 - 30 Jun 2023; edited 1 time in total

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 15:02 - 30 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Would this event have happened if massive amounts of non-French people hadn't been recently imported? I'd argue not.

Well, a native French person would probably have known what Les Flics are like and would have done what they were told when a gun was pointed at them, justified or not. As a general rule, if they've got their gun out, they are prepared to use it. They don't go waving them about as a penis extension like American cops. Frenchman would have known if that gun is out of its holster, it's not an idle threat.

that_impulse_guy
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 15:23 - 30 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

as a white guy, I was shot at by police in 1988 in evil south africa, for not stopping.

what actually happened is I didnt have a baffle in my 50cc...and was pootering along all happy like a tad bit tipsy as an 18yo might do at 3a.m after a party when suddenly my main tank ran out and the bike coasted to a stop...So I put it onto reserve and gave it a few kicks and it sprang back to life, so I pulled off happy happy and a few seconds later heard a massive bang.

Now, lets hear from the policeman: I saw this bike riding erratically and thought I should stop him, so put on my blue lights...he failed to stop initially but about 30 seconds down the side of the road he did pull over. I got out the vehicle when he leaned over and started his bike and pulled off in a hurry.......I pulled out my firearm and fired a warning shot into the air.

Moral of the story: check your mirrors, even if they vibrate so much you dont care. Also, people tend not to have front gardens with a twinkling blue shade...thats probably lights behind you. And lastly, evading police does give them a sense that you've got bigger things to hide.

Last edited by that_impulse_guy on 15:47 - 30 Jun 2023; edited 1 time in total

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:43 - 30 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Was immigration the cause of the white welsh kids riding illegally? If not,what the actual fuck does immigration have to do with this case?

Exactly: a break down in social cohesion. Import lots of fuzzie-wuzzies and neglect the native population, thanks for proving my point Wink
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

that_impulse_guy
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 15:49 - 30 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave001 wrote:

shounds like there just getting revenge for the past to me

as much as that is very very funny and unexpected, the date was 1988 as stated. And thank you for prejudicing me.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:39 - 30 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtube.com/shorts/p3RRPPbna6c?feature=share

I thinks it's a symptom of being a yoot of today.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:15 - 30 Jun 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Skudd wrote:
I have the right not to be killed by someone using a vehicle as a weapon, I have the right not to be stabbed, I have the right not to be blown up in a public place.

What does terrorism have to do with this case? How does shooting someone who is driving illegally stop you from getting stabbed, blown up or driven into deliberately?

Who said I didn't feel terror at the thought of this person driving around.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:55 - 01 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

As ever the news coverage by the BBC is interesting, interesting in what they leave out. Did the police suspect the lad had form for vehicle crime and violence for example? We shall never know. It's also interesting he's referred to as a "boy" and not "young person" or "teenager" Thinking

Overall the tone is "police shoot children, riots justified" and the usual "how dare the police interfere with citizens' criminal behaviour, who do police think they are? Some sort of enforcers of law and order?!"

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:07 - 01 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

French police 'at war with vermin'.

Jesus, the leftys and SJW's are going to go into meltdown over that statement. Laughing

SJW logic - You can't call people vermin. Rats are vermin and rats come in two main varieties, Black rats and brown rats. Ergo calling someone vermin is (institionally) racist.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-66073768

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:22 - 01 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

SJW logic - You can't call people vermin. Rats are vermin and rats come in two main varieties, Black rats and brown rats. Ergo calling someone vermin is (institionally) racist.

Nobby will be along shortly to point out that there are also Welsh rats.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:38 - 01 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Nobby will be along shortly to point out that there are also Welsh rats.

Taffy Rats?

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:50 - 02 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Paris suburb mayor said his home was ram-raided and set alight while his wife and children were asleep inside in what he has called an “assassination attempt”

Riots continued to rage for a fifth night in France overnight, as 45,000 police were deployed and 719 people were arrested across the country by early on Sunday.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-riots-paris-today-2023-latest-b2368008.html

France sure is enjoying its vibrancy.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:04 - 03 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was UK all we would have to do is have a gay pride march and all those nasty little oiks would bow down and take their place in the new order.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:59 - 03 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

We faced lockdown for a summer cold FFS.
I would have boots on the streets for this insurrection.

Start cracking skulls.

Plus, if you riot, you get to live in the rioted zone.

Until you beg forgiveness and sign up to pay the damages.

Democracy needs to fite for the right to exist democratically. And not be subject to hooligan influences of wogs and whankers.

Who has time off work to go to a riot?

(The unis don't count as they are rammed with leftist pricks anyway. Students and the educators.)

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:12 - 03 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgflip.com/7rct1w.jpg

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:24 - 03 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hey hey. Tut Tut What's race or religion got to do with it? (apart from absolutely everything) Rolling Eyes

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:35 - 03 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could do with a new telly and some jeans, bring on the riots for [insert any crap here] Only mainly peaceful riots though, just a few towns and businesses burnt to the ground and people's livelihoods lost, that sort of peaceful riot.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:04 - 03 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Hey hey hey. Tut Tut What's race or religion got to do with it? (apart from absolutely everything) Rolling Eyes

Strictly speaking nothing but previously people used to seek out a better life by escaping their own shitty culture whereas now they bring their shitty culture with them Sad

that_impulse_guy
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 15:29 - 03 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

countries will be ungovernable if the population are so split and diverse that you cant agree on anything ever. All you end up with is everybody is pissed off all the time because nothing ever goes in their favour...it does go in someones favour, but tomorrow that group are shafted due to something else going against them.

Nobody is happy, none of the time. Any decision you make ends up in a riot/revolt.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:00 - 03 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

that_impulse_guy wrote:
countries will be ungovernable if the population are so split and diverse that you cant agree on anything ever. All you end up with is everybody is pissed off all the time because nothing ever goes in their favour...it does go in someones favour, but tomorrow that group are shafted due to something else going against them.

Nobody is happy, none of the time. Any decision you make ends up in a riot/revolt.

Let me introduce you to anarcho-tyranny Wink

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:51 - 03 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
that_impulse_guy wrote:

Let me introduce you to anarcho-tyranny Wink

There's an auld khunt Chomski who advocats anarchy is the only form society is in tune with.

He's full of s4it.

Anarchy are the cuntries in Africa, Middle East, Lots of South America and parts of Europe, Armenia Et al.

A sort of governance but quite lawless and most of their citizens expect that.

They bring that crippling attitude to Mainland Europe and the US. ( US is a little mobster though.)
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3