Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Guess The 'Perv'...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:39 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
...this guy has apparently paid £35,000 to this kid for nothing more than some photos. That's Thirty-five Thousand Pounds...is it not pretty blindingly obvious that the kid has been blackmailing this star? Who knows what happened for that to have started, but when the media are pontificating as to "whether a crime has been committed", just maybe they are looking in the wrong direction?

^^^This^^^

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:54 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's almost certain to be someone the BBC especially wants to 'protect' so you have a sliding scale through ethnic>trans>gay>greens>women and bottom of the pile any remaining white top gear presenters presumably
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:40 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
It's almost certain to be someone the BBC especially wants to 'protect' so you have a sliding scale through ethnic>trans>gay>greens>women and bottom of the pile any remaining white top gear presenters presumably

Or perhaps having contacted the police, they're letting the due process of law happen rather than screaming names from the rooftops and allowing trial by media, social media, and forum ranters instead...

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:03 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Or perhaps having contacted the police, they're letting the due process of law happen rather than screaming names from the rooftops and allowing trial by media, social media, and forum ranters instead...

One of the ethnics it is then.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:20 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BBC learnt it's lesson about villifying people who then get found to have no case to answer over Cliff Richard and their coverage of the police raiding his home.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 15:22 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this anything at all to do with the BBC anyway. Why did the plaintiff contact the BBC first then a newspaper.

If I was a parent and found someone had been noncing at my kid, I think the first port of call would surely be the police? What in any way qualifies the BBC or Sun newspaper to investigate claims of criminal sexual offences?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:20 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Why is this anything at all to do with the BBC anyway. Why did the plaintiff contact the BBC first then a newspaper.

If I was a parent and found someone had been noncing at my kid, I think the first port of call would surely be the police? What in any way qualifies the BBC or Sun newspaper to investigate claims of criminal sexual offences?

Definitely this^^

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:21 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
Islander wrote:

Your bigotry is showing.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:26 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Speaking to Radio 4's World at One, Katie Razzall says there is a gap of nearly two months between when the issue was first flagged by the family and last week when the BBC says it was given new allegations of a "different nature".

Razzall .. LMFBO

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:52 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given that the Beeb have announced that the individual in question has now been taken off air, I have to imagine that someone somewhere online must have published a shortlist of scores of potential 'BBC stars', and are now deleting names on an hourly basis as those people appear on air... but I suppose if the person is someone who's scheduled to appear soon in a particular slot or programme and then 'inexplicably' doesn't, then the cat will be put of the proverbial bag.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:55 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
Quote:
Speaking to Radio 4's World at One, Katie Razzall
Razzall .. LMFBO

But she probably pronounces it to rhyme with "gazelle" rather than "dazzle" - in the manner of Hyacinth Bucket

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:27 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:

Are you including the welsh in that?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:02 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66159357

Ex-child and adult for a couple of years has lawyered up, denies allegations of any wrongdoing, 'mother is wrong' they say.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:30 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
M.C wrote:
MC sticking a name and image up.homosexual?

Do you realise you may have just libelled someone? Seriously dude, have the post removed.

What I was responding to...

Polarbear wrote:
So who isa well known presenter on the BBC and a homosexual?

He's an 'out' homosexual and a presenter on the BBC. I will edit my post as apparently the person involved is a female.

Also apparently it's one of the top earners at the BBC, and if the pay category mentioned is correct that narrows it down to a few names Thinking

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:29 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like the young person he/she/it/them they does not want their gravytrain to stop.

A lawyer representing the young person at the centre of the BBC presenter allegations has disputed their mother’s account of events

In a letter to the BBC, shared this evening, the young person's lawyer said "the allegations reported in the Sun newspaper are rubbish" and "nothing inappropriate" took place

An interesting point........The firm that the young person has instructed to contact the BBC is not a modest, high street firm, they are a multinational practice so they know what they're doing.

No win, no fee? Thinking

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:35 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds more like the young person wasn't the one one driving this and had no issue with the situation in the first place.

Alledgedly the young person is estranged with the parents.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:04 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
It looks like the young person he/she/it/them they does not want their gravytrain to stop.

A lawyer representing the young person at the centre of the BBC presenter allegations has disputed their mother’s account of events

In a letter to the BBC, shared this evening, the young person's lawyer said "the allegations reported in the Sun newspaper are rubbish" and "nothing inappropriate" took place

An interesting point........The firm that the young person has instructed to contact the BBC is not a modest, high street firm, they are a multinational practice so they know what they're doing.

No win, no fee? Thinking

I'd happily send nudes for 35k Wink Obviously just speculation but if the presenter has that much disposable income, they could be paying for the lawyer?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:21 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would speculate the BBC will be ecstatic with this turn of events.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:35 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Seriously though, why?

They can't be held responsible for an employee's actions unless they're acting for the organisation at the time. That's a bit like holding your employer responsible because one of your colleagues turns out to be a bank robber on the side.

You can't vet for something that there's no record of.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:40 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Seriously though, why?

They can't be held responsible for an employee's actions unless they're acting for the organisation at the time. That's a bit like holding your employer responsible because one of your colleagues turns out to be a bank robber on the side.

You can't vet for something that there's no record of.

Exactly for that reason, nothing they can be held responsible for even if they did know of the 'transgression'.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:54 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

What I was responding to...stufff blah blah

Im not taking the p155 I was genuinely concerned that you may have been getting yourself into bother. You dont know who might be on this forum and may be connected with a celeb. Six degrees of separation and all that.

Last edited by Ribenapigeon on 23:05 - 10 Jul 2023; edited 1 time in total

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:57 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Exactly for that reason, nothing they can be held responsible for even if they did know of the 'transgression'.

They're gunning for the BBC on a "the BBC didnt respond effectively enough quickly enough" angle now.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:47 - 10 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
M.C wrote:

What I was responding to...stufff blah blah

Im not taking the p155 I was genuinely concerned that you may have been getting yourself into bother. You dont know who might be on this forum and may be connected with a celeb. Six degrees of separation and all that.

Ok but there's people posting names on the first page, and again I wasn't speculating on the presenter involved, more answering Polarbears question and pointing out it didn't seem to fit (with the household name part).

Actually one of the names on the first page did fit a lot better Smile although now we know the young adult's (apparently) female.

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:43 - 11 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the Daily Fail, 1 in 6 already know who it is, i'm pretty sure me and Grr666 are in the 16.6% of the population

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/14536/production/_130345238_dailymail-nc.png.webp

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 07:48 - 11 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so that means it's one of the six names which keep being suggested.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13