Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Pupil stabs teacher - what has this country become.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:04 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever considered not trying to excuse the inexcusable? When was the last time you had to wash a 12 year
olds blood out of your work clothes? Absolutely nothing about this is okay. Also I quit coffee over a month ago.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:18 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you look up to the shining city on the hill or hasten the decent into hell? Surely the universal message should be "we can do better" Thinking

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:32 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another stabby stabby for you. Would you like to blame this on immigants as well?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cv2j7rvlyyeo

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:48 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Another stabby stabby for you. Would you like to blame this on immigants as well?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cv2j7rvlyyeo

Since you put it like that, yes! Send 'em all back Smile

virus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:07 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean, that school isnt even the shit end of tewkesbury.
owned: 85 rat CG (sold), 91 GS500e (stolen), 84 gsx400f (scrapped), 81 z250 (siezed, siezed, scrapped), 83 cb250rs (sold), 84 gpz750r ratfighter (killed) 84gpz400 (sold), '80 cb650 ratfighter (wrote off) 95gsx6/12f ratfighter (killed) 91 xj900 (sold)
stinkwheel Well I just had my hands up a pigs fanny. Which makes your concerns pale into insignificance.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:11 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Since you put it like that, yes! Send 'em all back Smile

I've been a advocate of putting a big wall all round Twerton for years but once someone has got out of there it's not really sporting to make them go back in.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:56 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it Twerton is the effluent end of Bath?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:58 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I take it Twerton is the effluent end of Bath?

I used to look down on Twerton quite literally because my house was up at Whiteway. You have to remember it's all relative, though. The scummy part of Bath is better than the poshest part of Birmingham.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:32 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Also I quit coffee over a month ago.

https://i.imgur.com/TSqNS17.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:25 - 12 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:

I know. Shocked My parents cant believe it because they know how much I usually drink. I've gone from 15-20 cups a
day to zero. Had two weeks of headaches from hell but they have subsided. It wasn't to give up caffeine though.
I have a spoonful of sugar in coffee, can't drink it without. This is saving me about 300 calories a day. Now all I have
to do is quit the beer. Which will be harder. Only had 1 can today. Resisted the urge to go out and restock.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:46 - 13 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... I thought I drank a lot of tea with 3 or 4 cups a day Shocked I cut out all fizzy drinks instead of beer. Not had Coca-Cola for... I dunno, almost ten years now.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:21 - 13 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Wow... I thought I drank a lot of tea with 3 or 4 cups a day Shocked I cut out all fizzy drinks instead of beer. Not had Coca-Cola for... I dunno, almost ten years now.

Coco Cola is on my list of boycotted products.

I'm not Black Enough to drink it.

To hell with any any manufacturer that wants to make a political stand like that.
No es bueno.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:13 - 13 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I have a spoonful of sugar in coffee, can't drink it without. This is saving me about 300 calories a day.

i switched from sugar to honey in my cuppas a few years ago. felt noticeably better for it at the time.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:58 - 13 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
grr666 wrote:
I have a spoonful of sugar in coffee, can't drink it without. This is saving me about 300 calories a day.

i switched from sugar to honey in my cuppas a few years ago. felt noticeably better for it at the time.

It makes my coffee taste like it has honey in it.

I do not do sugar substitutes.

I prefer to reduce the sucrose I ingest.

If I drink 7up, Pepsi, or other soft drinks I dilute with about 25% water.
I've been watering the hardstuff down since about 2001.

If you get a Cola or other in a restaurant the half fill a glass with ice then fill with the soft drink. So as the ice melts it dilutes the drink.

On a good day, when I'm feeling tough, I'll dilute it 25 softdrink with 75 neat H20. Cool

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:55 - 13 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

i stopped drinking soft drinks when in my teens.
just tonic water for the gin these days.
other spirits i drink neat.
unfortunately gin tastes disgusting neat. reminds me of cheap perfume.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:47 - 13 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
i stopped drinking soft drinks when in my teens.
just tonic water for the gin these days.
other spirits i drink neat.
unfortunately gin tastes disgusting neat. reminds me of cheap perfume.

I had a memorable experience with Gin.
We were on a session one night. Five of us. Ran out of beer, ran out of vodka. Only a bottle of Tankoray left.
It was opened then we needed mixers. We'd done in all the coke and lemonade with the vodi.
We found these packs of orange drinks... Tampico... Will never forget that name.

The gin and tampico went down quite easily.
We were off work next day.
My day was a monstrosity. The perfume taste and sickly fake orange drink made me ill all day.

I only drink gin with Fevertree tonic (full sugar) now.

And usually Scottish gin. The Makar is my favourite now.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:23 - 13 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

I only drink gin with Fevertree tonic (full sugar) now.

feckin snob! Razz

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:31 - 13 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

1/4 Gordons gin
1/4 Robinsons lemon squash
1/2 Schwepps full tonic water

All in a pint glass filled up with ice. Good for when I haven't got any spiced rum on tap.

Wub

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:14 - 14 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
1/4 Gordons gin
1/4 Robinsons lemon squash
1/2 Schwepps full tonic water

All in a pint glass filled up with ice. Good for when I haven't got any spiced rum on tap.

Wub

Merchant Navy measures. Cool

Can still be made up in a Force 9.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:11 - 14 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyhoo, "what has this country become?" wrong question. "What might this country become? (If this shit is left unchecked)"

El Salvador might be an example of things going horribly wrong with at one time the worst murder rate in the World. And why? Hand-wringing liberal types whining about human rights...

El Salvador's secretive mega-jail

You can taste the salty tears all through the article. It's now safe to walk the streets "but! but! these cells don't conform to the UN conventions on the treatment of prisoners!!!" cry more, mid-wit, as if tapping a piece of paper and harrumphing means much when people were being raped and murdered (or murdered then raped if they were lucky.)

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:17 - 14 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

You lot do realise that the country doesn't actually being to you?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:21 - 14 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
You lot do realise that the country doesn't actually being to you?

Another(poorly spelt) post from you trying to get a rise but for once we agree. It's been given away a bit at a time
to people who couldn't care less about the place and just want to plunder it for all they can.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:11 - 14 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's moving somewhere to create a better life and going over just to steal shit. I don't know when we crossed that line... probably around 1997 Wink

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:19 - 14 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Anyhoo, "what has this country become?" wrong question. "What might this country become? (If this shit is left unchecked)"

El Salvador might be an example of things going horribly wrong with at one time the worst murder rate in the World. And why? Hand-wringing liberal types whining about human rights...

El Salvador's secretive mega-jail

You can taste the salty tears all through the article. It's now safe to walk the streets "but! but! these cells don't conform to the UN conventions on the treatment of prisoners!!!" cry more, mid-wit, as if tapping a piece of paper and harrumphing means much when people were being raped and murdered (or murdered then raped if they were lucky.)

I read that.

El Salvador had a huge problem. No one sorted it until along came someone who did.

92% of those polled said they had a "favourable opinion" of their leader. His approval is largely fuelled by the drastic drop in recorded murders since his administration took office.

92%. Thumbs Up I bet they don't want the hand wringers coming along and sticking up for the poor little gang members.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:55 - 14 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possible it is a sign of the times...y'know the kids are stepping it up a gear. Laser pointers on the math teacher's bald head would have been fun. Stabbing is for fannies though.

At big school one lad punched the deputy head. Proper back eye. The afore was a complete an utter *&^*(^ and although violence wasn't the answer it's what happened when he picked on the wrong lad at the wrong time.

At little school (circa '76) we preferred non-violent direct action. Our Junior 4 teacher read dirty mags hidden behind his broadsheet.
As naked women held no interest at that stage we decided to show our....I don't know really but we knew is was wrong so me and 2 others jumped the playground wall at first break and bought some stinkbombs from the Joke Shop.

Before he returned to class we'd set a couple of vials underneath the mat on his wooden chair.
He went berserk and as none of us owned-up the class of 30 were to get the cane.

Dinner time the word got around, so when the bell went to return we didn't. The whole school stayed in the playground.
Our demands that he stop reading dirty books in class and our punishments revoked were met.

Aye, maybe a sign of the times although stabbing was very much in during the 70s.

FYI This country has always had its unpleasant times. Like when animals had better safeguarding than children...which really wasn't that long ago. Probably some softy decided that kids should have some basic rights.

TLDR; Stop being stabby it's proper cowardly..almost as chicken as shooting someone.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4