Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Pupil stabs teacher - what has this country become.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:54 - 14 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Another(poorly spelled) post from you trying to get a rise but for once we agree. It's been given away a bit at a time
to people who couldn't care less about the place and just want to plunder it for all they can.

ftfy

You're still laboring under a delusion that this country was ever the domain of anyone outside of the elite. That elite is certainly not giving it away. It may be getting modified and undoubtedly for their benefit but it's certainly not being given away.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:50 - 14 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:

Aye, maybe a sign of the times although stabbing was very much in during the 70s.

FYI This country has always had its unpleasant times. Like when animals had better safeguarding than children...which really wasn't that long ago. Probably some softy decided that kids should have some basic rights.

TLDR; Stop being stabby it's proper cowardly..almost as chicken as shooting someone.

I have similar memories of schools I went to in't seventies. We had a kid at primary school who plunged a six inch nail into another kids eye! At high school some particularly stupid teacher dared a boy to hit him after the boy squared up to him, with predictable results. Topping that though was the french girl on an exchange visit who was raped, by the boy and his father of the family hosting her. It were grim oop north. Fortunately the country saw sense and voted Margeret Thatcher in and everythings better now.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:07 - 14 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must be one of the few but I, for the most part, look back on my school days with fondness. Yes, at infants school the years used to line up at playtime to beat the living crap out of each other, primary school kicking each other in the shins on the pretence of football, secondary school fighting on the bus to see who got to sit at the back and get a crafty hand shandy from the girls...

Nobody brought any tools though. Maybe we were too poor or too stupid for that in Cornwall.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:18 - 14 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wikipedia says that until 1997 tools hadn't been seen in Cornwall.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:47 - 15 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont recall any extreme violence in my pre teen school (70's), just the usual horseplay.
i did get suspended for 2 weeks when i was 6 years old though for breaking into a classroom and trashing it one Sunday. someone had left a window slightly open.
the local bobby (remember those?) brought me home and my mum gave me a good thrashing whilst i was stood in the kitchen sink having the paint scrubbed off me. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 05:34 - 15 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Topping that though was the french girl on an exchange visit who was raped, by the boy and his father of the family hosting her.

WTF! Shocked

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:57 - 15 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:
Topping that though was the french girl on an exchange visit who was raped, by the boy and his father of the family hosting her.

WTF! Shocked

Would be national news these days back then it was all hushed up I fear. Makes me wonder how many horrors went on in the past that were just quietly brushed aside.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:47 - 16 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Another stabby stabby for you. Would you like to blame this on immigants as well?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cv2j7rvlyyeo

Since you put it like that, yes! Send 'em all back Smile

If only stats existed where we could determine trends...

Despite making up only 13% of London’s total population, black Londoners account for 45% of London’s knife murder victims, 61% of knife murder perpetrators and 53% of knife crime perpetrators.

Ribenapigeon wrote:
I have similar memories of schools I went to in't seventies. We had a kid at primary school who plunged a six inch nail into another kids eye!

Confused Did he grow up to be a serial killer and was the other kid blinded?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:24 - 16 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Of course the kid was blinded.

I dont know what happened to the kid who did it. He came from a very chaotic family. What used to be called "rough". God knows, probably a grandfather to whole tribe of nightmare progeny by now.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:26 - 16 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
M.C wrote:

Of course the kid was blinded.

People get eye injuries and if the iris isn't damaged you can be alright.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:17 - 16 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

and being as those blacks with a fondness for stabby stabby crime will be mostly male and between 14 and 40 years of age what percentage of the population does that make it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:36 - 16 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
M.C wrote:

and being as those blacks with a fondness for stabby stabby crime will be mostly male and between 14 and 40 years of age what percentage of the population does that make it?

https://y.yarn.co/c9219875-70af-4185-b9d1-ebc675e1ac88_text.gif

We can look at the the ethnic minority gender split: 47% Male https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/uk-population-by-ethnicity/demographics/male-and-female-populations/latest

And the age range of black people: (under 'Age profiles vary between ethnic groups')... harder to estimate as they do 10-19 years but I reckon ~35% between the two groups?

So between 2-2.5% using the lower and higher estimates (unless I've Diane'd my maths) Neutral

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:09 - 16 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's one of them there Pareto Distributions. 80% of the stabbie-stab is done by 20% of the peeps Wink

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:24 - 16 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
That's one of them there Pareto Distributions. 80% of the stabbie-stab is done by 20% of the peeps Wink

Whitey is old though so whats the split by race but in the same age group?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:27 - 16 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

People get eye injuries and if the iris isn't damaged you can be alright.

I think the fact he wore an eyepatch confirmed he was blinded.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:49 - 16 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Whitey is old though so whats the split by race but in the same age group?

Most murders will be by young men so you can just look at the overall stats.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:32 - 17 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONS wrote:
For the three-year period year ending March 2019 to the year ending March 2021, the vast majority of suspects convicted of homicide were male (995; 94%). Four in ten convicted male suspects were aged 16 to 24 years (40%) and 27% were aged 25 to 34 years. This contrasts with female suspects convicted of homicide who had an older age profile, with over half (52%) being aged 35 years and over.

The female of the species is more deadly than the male (when they get older) Shocked By the absolute numbers though not really Smile

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:47 - 17 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
ONS wrote:
For the three-year period year ending March 2019 to the year ending March 2021, the vast majority of suspects convicted of homicide were male (995; 94%). Four in ten convicted male suspects were aged 16 to 24 years (40%) and 27% were aged 25 to 34 years. This contrasts with female suspects convicted of homicide who had an older age profile, with over half (52%) being aged 35 years and over.

The female of the species is more deadly than the male (when they get older) Shocked By the absolute numbers though not really Smile

That's when they decide to off their husband for their money Wink

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 00:22 - 24 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

We had a full time police officer at school but that was a diversity school. The school's attitude was keep it outside the school gates, which they never properly achieved, and it just meant students used to get robbed and stabbed before they even made it to the main road.

I bet they would like that so they can remain unaccountable just like some scummy tabloids up here are have a campaign to censor school fight videos on social media under the guise of aiding victims instead of sweeping it away so people don't know what's going on with rubbish schools and violence.

stinkwheel wrote:
I'll say one thing, he never came near to me again after that day. I've seen the guy walking about town since, he's now a sad, unemployed wanker with small man issues.

Exactly what you need to do. That's (one of many reasons) why I hated my school, they expelled both parties involved so kids were penalised for standing up against bullies, and for stuff a bit less severe than breaking furniture over people Laughing[/quote]

The problem with that is that it doesn't work when dealing with gangs and some other situations.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 00:24 - 24 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

and here's a free movie on the subject which we've helped pay for via grants and the lottery fund.

NEDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bdyZJby4Q8
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4