Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Something to do with Izl*m.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:31 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Something to do with Izl*m. Reply with quote

https://www.reuters.com/world/swedish-embassy-baghdad-stormed-set-alight-source-witness-2023-07-19/

"BAGHDAD/STOCKHOLM, July 20 (Reuters) - Iraq expelled the Swedish ambassador on Thursday in protest at a planned burning of the Koran in Stockholm that had prompted hundreds of protesters to storm and set alight the Swedish embassy in Baghdad."

Fucking brainwashed morons.

The same thing happened when one of their high priests faked a handful of pics he said the Danish paper published of their famed and feared Grand Matriculator.

Stormed and burned out the Danish embassy in Slammabadd.

We need to go back in there and bang more fucking heads together.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:14 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was Iran into that sort of thing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:11 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Re: Something to do with Izl*m. Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

what business of the UK's is it what goes on in Arabic countries?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:13 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
I thought it was Iran into that sort of thing.

It's all the rabid Islamics, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan. The 'funny' thing is the Rabid Kingdom Of Saud is the least likely to get their knickers in the proverbial twist because they like western money and Russian whores too much.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:14 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Re: Something to do with Izl*m. Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
MCN wrote:

what business of the UK's is it what goes on in Arabic countries?

As W. Churchill would have said, "We need to nip it in the bud before it spreads and becomes a bigger problem."

Britain has an embassy in that shitehole. The ragheids can kick-off for the most obscure of reasons.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:37 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

so its none of our business then.
Sweden chose to insult moslems and got a very predictable result.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:40 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
so its none of our business then.
Sweden chose to insult moslems and got a very predictable result.

One person in Sweden chose to insult islam,not Sweden.

Other countries need to understand our laws are our laws. Failure to protect other country's embassies is a breach of international convention.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:52 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

it wasnt one person according to the link, it was anti Islamic protesters acting with the consent of the Swedish authorities and planning on doing it again.
freedom of speech has responsibilities as your buddy Islander informed me the other day.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:56 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
it wasnt one person according to the link, it was anti Islamic protesters acting with the consent of the Swedish authorities and planning on doing it again.
freedom of speech has responsibilities as your buddy Islander informed me the other day.

THe law in Sweden had no grounds to prevent his protest. This was tested in court.

In addition, in the western world, being insulted is not grounds to then commit a criminal act.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:59 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

the law might say that im entitled to walk up to you and say your an ugly little runt.
if you decidedf to take offence and give me a good hiding was it not my fault?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:04 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may well be your fault, but the law would punish me for my actions.

TBH, I'm more likely to just agree with you.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:11 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deliberate act of disrespect* has predictably unpleasant consequences.
Rolling Eyes
Heads need to be banged in Sweden as well.

* (it appears not to have actually happened in the end)

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:07 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Well they do it to show how peaceful the religion of peace is. It's probably better we confront these issues now.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:14 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Well they do it to show how peaceful the religion of peace is. It's probably better we confront these issues now.

do you not think it would have been better to confront the issues before Europe was flooded with them?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:19 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Nigeria last year a mob beat a woman to death for allegedly insulting thenprophet and it's happened many times in Pakistan. https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/13/africa/female-student-blasphemy-attack-intl/index.html

You can't win a discussion against that kind of mentality. Uncle Joes cluster bombs are much more effective.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:22 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Rolling Eyes

So Islamic extremists are extreme. Did it need to be said?
It was purely inflammatory (no pun intended).

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:38 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
M.C wrote:

do you not think it would have been better to confront the issues before Europe was flooded with them?

Yep, but waiting until they're at a point of numerical power and influence, then discovering all the issues isn't a good idea either.

Polarbear wrote:
In Nigeria last year a mob beat a woman to death for allegedly insulting thenprophet and it's happened many times in Pakistan. https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/13/africa/female-student-blasphemy-attack-intl/index.html

You can't win a discussion against that kind of mentality. Uncle Joes cluster bombs are much more effective.

It sure has: Six sentenced to death for lynching Sri Lankan factory manager in Pakistan

Scores of enraged workers in the city of Sialkot tortured and burned the man in December over accusations of blasphemy which a police official at the time linked to the removal of a poster with Islamic holy verses.

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
So Islamic extremists are extreme. Did it need to be said?
It was purely inflammatory (no pun intended).

If you think it's merely 'extremists' you're in for a shock.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:45 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know any Muslims personally?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:07 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Me? Loads of. I worked for the Malaysian International Shipping corporation for the best part of 12 years working with and training their junior staff and crew. Mostly musims. I still am friends with some. The junior officers were fine, Even the religious ones were pretty easy going. The crew, well that was another story. Right cvnts that used religion for whatever they could. We had to sack a load that decided to wander off from mooring stations going into Tokyo bay as it was sunrise and asskissing the prayer mat was easier then handling thick heavy wet mooring ropes. Luckily the company did back us up.

Funny thing I remember on one ship there were a couple of Malaysian wives. I don't know what they had been told about whitey but they were petrified of us. Never eat in the officers mess and stayed in their cabins pretty well all the time.

Last edited by Polarbear on 23:09 - 20 Jul 2023; edited 1 time in total

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 23:08 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Yep, but waiting until they're at a point of numerical power and influence, then discovering all the issues isn't a good idea either.

Once again, What exactly are you doing to ensure whitey has more babies than the mussies in the UK aside from bitching about it?

(Rhetorical question, enemied because doesn't like it when challenged.)

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:13 - 20 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Me?

Not you. You’re not the one saying they’re all bad.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:10 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Loads. Had Muslims friends throughout my life, worked with a number of them, worked for many years in a Muslim area.

Is that enough for you? Or what level of exposure would I need to be able to form an opinion about a group of people?

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Me?

Not you. You’re not the one saying they’re all bad.

Not what I said. I said if you think it's just the 'extremists' who would to react to their religion being disrespected, you're very much mistaken.

And yes I've heard this first hand Wink

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:12 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to Nobby, there's having a debate and there's people who exist purely to waste your time, which's what you do.

To answer your question our leaders should never put us in a situation where we have to engage in a breeding contest.

It's also funny how the same people who go on about climate change (that we're causing), are also pro-mass immigration, and importing people with high birth rates.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:46 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
...and importing people with high birth rates.

That only lasts a generation then you have to, you guessed it, import more slave labour.

The tendency is for people to have large families when child mortality rates are high. Why put time an effort putting a kid through an education when they could easily be dead next week! For a good chunk of Africa 1 in 10 kids is a dead cert to not reach the age of 5 Shocked

Come to the West with your 9 remaining kids and they're more of a burden (seeing as you can't officially have them working till their teens.) I suppose they might tap up welfare but then that would demolish the whole "migrants contribute to the economy argument" so none of them do that.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:23 - 21 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
M.C wrote:
...and importing people with high birth rates.

That only lasts a generation then you have to, you guessed it, import more slave labour.

so youve not seen any of the numerous footage of imams demanding that worshipers have as many babies as possible to outbreed the infidel.

or noticed that Mohamed in its various forms has been the most popular babies name in this country for several years.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2