Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Police (In A)State

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:27 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Police (In A)State Reply with quote

Currently doing the rounds:

Police face complaint over arrest of autistic Leeds teenager

"Don't jump to conclusions!" chimes in West Yorkshire Police. Translation: "oh fuck..."

A pissed-up teenage (who's serving 16 year-olds in Leeds I wonder) makes a comment? Stop the world, this is a gollywogs-in-a-bar apocalyptic event! Added to that "she's autistic" gets you "I don't care."

Policing by consent - a distant memory Sad

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:20 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Re: Police (In A)State Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Currently doing the rounds:

Police face complaint over arrest of autistic Leeds teenager

"Don't jump to conclusions!" chimes in West Yorkshire Police. Translation: "oh fuck..."

A pissed-up teenage (who's serving 16 year-olds in Leeds I wonder) makes a comment? Stop the world, this is a gollywogs-in-a-bar apocalyptic event! Added to that "she's autistic" gets you "I don't care."

When compulsory sterilisation is not a thing.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:28 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there were two officers there, and more arrived. They weren’t short-staffed that night then.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:11 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

'She said I look like her lesbian nana'

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/08/10/12/74166299-12392871-image-m-2_1691668491335.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/08/10/13/74166305-12392871-image-a-29_1691669653753.jpg

How very dare she....

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:30 - 11 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like West Yorks Police are climbing down quicker than an asylum seeker from a barge. Be curious to see if their resolve goes far enough to fire a member of the LGB&Q community.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 18:54 - 14 Aug 2023    Post subject: Re: Police (In A)State Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Very true.

On face value this was an example of a Police officer arresting someone who dented their pride. The scarier part is that none of the other officers stood up and said no which is a very dangerous place to be.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:39 - 14 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

This vid is strangely being pushed around all the media sites.
There are also claims this isn't the first time they've had to deal with them and they had to go out and find this drunk teenager and bring them back.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:20 - 14 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
There are also claims this isn't the first time they've had to deal with them and they had to go out and find this drunk teenager and bring them back.

Police as social workers which is a whole 'nother topic.

Interesting stat: apparently half the "hate crimes" on the books in West Yorks have a police officer as the "victim" Thinking

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:23 - 15 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Jmoan wrote:

Police as social workers which is a whole 'nother topic.

Interesting stat: apparently half the "hate crimes" on the books in West Yorks have a police officer as the "victim" Thinking

Police have normally been involved in mental health issues.

A part of mental health is not following social order.

Much of the work police do these days will be mental health related.

Since most countries now leave mental health well alone, police seem to be the front line.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:43 - 15 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Police have normally been involved in mental health issues.

A part of mental health is not following social order.

Much of the work police do these days will be mental health related.

Since most countries now leave mental health well alone, police seem to be the front line.

Especially nowadays when 'mental health' is go go to excuse for just about anything. Rolling Eyes

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:45 - 15 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps they need to have a sub-clause in the legislation that an active duty copper can't be the primary witness for speachcrime/thoughtcrime. Too easy to goad someone into saying something.

Like I think they have now sorted out that it is NOT a public order offense to swear at a copper, you have to find someone else who was also offended or felt alarmed or harrassed by it to make a conviction stick.

It's like that with the outraging public decency law too. They have to be able to provide a non-police witness who will attest to their outrage at someone parading about in the nude in order to get a prosecution.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:41 - 15 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is the concept that uniformed officers should be there primarily to prevent crime whereas plain-clothes detectives investigate crime - Proactive vs. Reactive.

For example, burglary. Jam sandwiches should be lurking in every cul-de-sac with miscreants out and about at 2am wearing a stripey vest and carrying a swag bag regularly quizzed on their intentions. The message should be "fuck this, it's too much hassle to be on the rob, I'm going back to a job on a building site..."

"But! But! Chronic underfunding!" Oh really? Funny how there are plenty of filth turning up in vans if you use hurty words or have a gollywog on your shelf.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 15 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
....have to find someone else who was also offended or felt alarmed or harrassed by it to make a conviction stick....
....They have to be able to provide a non-police witness who will attest to their outrage

Like Plebgate?

'an email purporting to be from a member of the public, which had backed up the accounts given in the official police log, was actually sent by a serving police officer who had not been present at the scene'.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:04 - 16 Aug 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like that politician also got the Johnny Depp treatment from the libel courts.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:46 - 09 Jan 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would seem that 'lesbian nana' can do no wrong:-

Trigger happy or what?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:00 - 09 Jan 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girl boss kicking ass just like in the movies. What's the problem?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:49 - 10 Jan 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
It would seem that 'lesbian nana' can do no wrong:-

Trigger happy or what?

It would not have been a total waste of ammo to mow the whole lot of them down.

People who crowd police deserve a kicking.

Best advice is not to bait police.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:15 - 10 Jan 2024    Post subject: Re: Police (In A)State Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

It can never happen nowadays in sh1tty muticltural Britain where each group/ethnicity/religion expect and demand special treatment.

Look at what goes on - Blacks moan about racist police, moan about stabbings and the police not doing enough and when the police do stop and seach they moan about being racially profiled even though the majority of stabbings are done by blacks.

Muslims think it's OK to browbeat a teacher who taught something that they don't like even if its part of the cuuiculum and even call for their deaths with impunity. If the police get involved it's Islamophobic when actually they should be arresting people for inciment to murder.

Kids get killed on an illegal scooter and the police are blamed even though they did nothing wrong. Riots ensue and it's all about limiting the damage to the police by sucking up to the 'community' (read thick welsh fcukers) instead of stamping down on the rioters. (This of course is totally common across England as well just so you don't think I'm just picking on the sheep shaggers)

Hate crime is the buzz word. Forget what your granny told you.'Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.' Well obviously it does in 2024. Sod burglaries, someone said on FB that there are only 2 genders Shocked Heathen, witch hunt, burn them, well, arrest them anyway. Got golliwogs? OMFG, lynch them. Call a pikey a pikey? You bastard, they are human beings as well (debatable) even though they live off thieving and the police are sh1t scared to touch them.

A high ranking black police woman up our way was talking on local tv about policing in the communities and all she went on about was hate crime. How she had been called a coconut and it was horrible and hateful and hurt her to the core. Nothing about rising knife crime etc. etc.

All that we can expect from the police nowadays is fair and consistent policing. If you arrest people for calling for the death of Israel, do the same for ones calling for the eradication of Gaza. If you want to worry about hurt feelings fine but get rid of physical hurt, muggings, stabbings, burglarys first. Things that really mess up peoples lives.

I don't care if the police aren't liked by some as long as they do their job fairly. Break heads if they have to. A good kicking in the back of a black Maria does wonders to focus your mind when you're an anti social little cvnt. (I wonder how I know that) Wink

Rant over.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:02 - 10 Jan 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=rose+tinted+spectacles

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:21 - 10 Jan 2024    Post subject: Re: Police (In A)State Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

It can never happen nowadays in sh1tty muticltural Britain where each group/ethnicity/religion expect and demand special treatment.

Look at what goes on - Blacks moan about racist police, moan about stabbings and the police not doing enough and when the police do stop and seach they moan about being racially profiled even though the majority of stabbings are done by blacks.

Muslims think it's OK to browbeat a teacher who taught something that they don't like even if its part of the cuuiculum and even call for their deaths with impunity. If the police get involved it's Islamophobic when actually they should be arresting people for inciment to murder.

Kids get killed on an illegal scooter and the police are blamed even though they did nothing wrong. Riots ensue and it's all about limiting the damage to the police by sucking up to the 'community' (read thick welsh fcukers) instead of stamping down on the rioters. (This of course is totally common across England as well just so you don't think I'm just picking on the sheep shaggers)

Hate crime is the buzz word. Forget what your granny told you.'Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.' Well obviously it does in 2024. Sod burglaries, someone said on FB that there are only 2 genders Shocked Heathen, witch hunt, burn them, well, arrest them anyway. Got golliwogs? OMFG, lynch them. Call a pikey a pikey? You bastard, they are human beings as well (debatable) even though they live off thieving and the police are sh1t scared to touch them.

A high ranking black police woman up our way was talking on local tv about policing in the communities and all she went on about was hate crime. How she had been called a coconut and it was horrible and hateful and hurt her to the core. Nothing about rising knife crime etc. etc.

All that we can expect from the police nowadays is fair and consistent policing. If you arrest people for calling for the death of Israel, do the same for ones calling for the eradication of Gaza. If you want to worry about hurt feelings fine but get rid of physical hurt, muggings, stabbings, burglarys first. Things that really mess up peoples lives.

I don't care if the police aren't liked by some as long as they do their job fairly. Break heads if they have to. A good kicking in the back of a black Maria does wonders to focus your mind when you're an anti social little cvnt. (I wonder how I know that) Wink

Rant over.

/\ Teferesque rant par excellence Sir.

Very Happy

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 13:36 - 10 Jan 2024    Post subject: Re: Police (In A)State Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
A good kicking in the back of a black Maria does wonders to focus your mind when you're an anti social little cvnt. (I wonder how I know that) Wink

I was impressed with Strathclyde constabularies approach. A mate of mine was huckled for being a mental wee bam (I forget the exact offence, but he'd done it). They didn't just give him a leathering, they pulled the van up an alley and gave him a choice. "So son, you can either come back to the station, spend the weekend in the cells and see the Sherriff on Monday. Or we can just sort it out now.". He opted for being kicked in the nuts rather than a weekend in the cells and a criminal record.

Which was the better deterrent (or at least cue to wise up and not let the extent of your bammery show in front of the police)?

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:44 - 23 Feb 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

West Yorkshire Police have been forced to make a half-arsed apology to Spasticus Autisticus and Lesbian Nana has to undergo 'reflective training' whatever that is:-
Soz...

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:37 - 23 Feb 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the love of god, don't type lesbian nanas into google...

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:40 - 23 Feb 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
For the love of god, don't type lesbian nanas into google...

Did you? You did didn't you. Laughing

Trouble is I now have to do it.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:01 - 23 Feb 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:
...Lesbian Nana has to undergo 'reflective training' whatever that is...

A fancy way of thinking about wot you did done wrong and not [let anyone catch you] doing it again.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2