O wad some Pow'r

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:27 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

slowasyoulike wrote:
I imagine I look decidedly uncool in middle age in my Kevlar jeans and ancient leather jacket; plus my taste in bikes/scooters has always been what other people regard as 'odd', so I'm well used to the contemptuous comments of Real Bikers (TM). Whatever the reality, I genuinely don't care.

Go on, what yer got? My bunch of old crocs are seen as 'novelty bikes' these days by nouveau bikers but from what I can tell not much down on powah compared to most of the Euro strangulated mass-market-machines..

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

xX-Alex-Xx
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:39 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Re: O wad some Pow'r Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I thought Veet was the way to go?

Only after you've eaten a boatload of sugar free gummies first.

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:03 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Re: O wad some Pow'r Reply with quote

megaross wrote:

Plus when I put the frilly lingerie on under my one piece leather race suit, it felt a bit fruity.

You should try satin then.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:17 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
If Brad Pitt or G. Clooney were bikers, I see myself as one of those two.

Successful, Sexy, Sophisticated and Cooler than Salad.

You're in luck...

https://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/iconic-photo-of-brad-pitt-on-his-rare-indian-larry-can-be-yours-today-144759_1.jpg

https://imgix.bustle.com/wmag/2018/11/06/5be1f9429f573a3578f38178_GeorgeClooneyMotorcycle.jpg?w=808&h=539&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format%2Ccompress

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 14:23 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Re: O wad some Pow'r Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I thought Veet was the way to go?

I used to know some young ladies who felt they were wronged by a Lad I used to go to school with. They replaced some hygeine product or other of his with what was called 'immac' at the time (now 'veet'). The consequences for him were extremely unpleasant and painful as I understand it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

slowasyoulike
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 17:28 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
Go on, what yer got? My bunch of old crocs are seen as 'novelty bikes' these days by nouveau bikers but from what I can tell not much down on powah compared to most of the Euro strangulated mass-market-machines..

Well, I mostly ride my DN-01 these days... but I still have a CN250 Helix (had a few of them), a Velosolex moped and a Honda Trail 90. In the past I have owned a BMW C1, various Burgmans 250/400cc, Piaggio X9, a couple of Soviet flat twins (one with a right hand chair), CZ125, Planeta 350, Yamaha Morphous and a Honda Caren amongst other things. My first ride was a Puch MS50, with the back-pedal rear brake... it cost £50 out of the back pages of the local paper when everyone else in my 6th form had TS50ERs and the like on tick Very Happy

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:36 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

But do you shave or veet?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:08 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

slowasyoulike wrote:
A100man wrote:

Well, I mostly ride my DN-01 these days... but I still have a CN250 Helix (had a few of them), a Velosolex moped and a Honda Trail 90. In the past I have owned a BMW C1, various Burgmans 250/400cc, Piaggio X9, a couple of Soviet flat twins (one with a right hand chair), CZ125, Planeta 350, Yamaha Morphous and a Honda Caren amongst other things. My first ride was a Puch MS50, with the back-pedal rear brake... it cost £50 out of the back pages of the local paper when everyone else in my 6th form had TS50ERs and the like on tick Very Happy

You have a DN-01? I'm jealous. I always fancied one of those but they were silly money compared with other better bikes.

slowasyoulike
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:48 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
You have a DN-01? I'm jealous. I always fancied one of those but they were silly money compared with other better bikes.

They still are if you look at the ones on eBay these days... I was lucky and got mine at the right price from a mate who was looking to downsize.

'Better' is subjective, surely: just about everything is faster than it, obviously, but it's more than fast enough for me, the upright riding position works for my ropey back, and I think it looks great. Plus I've long since ceased to be arsed about changing gear myself so the HFT is a treat. I've had it about five years now and I have yet to happen across anything I'd chop it in for Thumbs Up

slowasyoulike
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:53 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Manscaping? Far too much like hard work for me, I'm afraid.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:00 - 27 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say? I like having my balls sucked so it helps if they don't look like a scotchpad.

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 08:59 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

slowasyoulike wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Manscaping? Far too much like hard work for me, I'm afraid.

Shaving my head is enough for me... and have to do that almost every day. Until the ravages of age fully vanquish any semblance of youth.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:17 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

slowasyoulike wrote:
A100man wrote:

Ah, right, yes indeed - 'odd' seems to sum it up nicely. Wink

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:19 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
What can I say? I like having my balls sucked so it helps if they don't look like a scotchpad.

Tell me, when you were a child did your mother often sigh, shake her head and say 'oh Nobby..'

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:23 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Re: O wad some Pow'r Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
The consequences for him were extremely unpleasant and painful as I understand it.

I've used it on me cock an balls and never had an issue. Fucking itchy on the old ring-piece though.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:41 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Re: O wad some Pow'r Reply with quote

Fat Angry Scotsman wrote:

I've used it on me cock an balls and never had an issue. Fucking itchy on the old ring-piece though.

Oh fatty.. Rolling Eyes

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:16 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Re: O wad some Pow'r Reply with quote

A100man wrote:

Oh fatty.. Rolling Eyes

I can see you're a guy who doesn't do his missus any favours and shaves down there. I hate having pubes in my mouth so I guess my partner does too. Laughing

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:22 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Re: O wad some Pow'r Reply with quote

I can see you're a guy who doesn't do his missus any favours and shaves down there. I hate having pubes in my mouth so I guess my partner does too. Laughing

Missus.. Thinking

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:33 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I think I look like.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/download.php?id=106531

https://www.bikechatforums.com/download.php?id=106532

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:38 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reality Laughing

https://www.bikechatforums.com/download.php?id=106533

Picture compliments of Marmalade & MCW Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:42 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although there was once or twice I *almost* managed to look cool ... (sorry, a bit blurry, LOL)

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 23:28 - 28 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

You always look cool, babe. Especially with that sticker on the back of your helmet.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:31 - 29 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
You always look cool, babe. Especially with that sticker on the back of your helmet.

babe, jesus wept. Babe. I thought you were one of those lefty people who didn't talk to women as though they are sexual property. Babe, Laughing

I'm not lefty so it's fine if I call HK naughty names. Babe, Cool

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:53 - 29 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
How I still think of myself........

https://i.postimg.cc/c1wNh0Nr/GW1000.jpg

Aha!
You is Ron Jeremy and I claim my five ponds

https://imgur.com/2gd4Nh1.jpg

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:51 - 29 Sep 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Got a new lid now anyway Laughing : Hoffy's dad gave me one belonging to Mum Hoffy - as well as a very cool jacket with all them BSA and Roya Enfield - owners club type badges.

While I am here, I might as well point out that I find that below-waist fit-bloke thing quite nauseating.

When they have that six pack thing going on and they're so toned that you see that flat stomach/pubic-triangle thing leading down towards the promised land, its really not an attractive look at all.

Many ladies drool over that particular piece of real estate but its not for aunty hellkat. Toned guys, yeah I'm all for that : a bit of chonk, or a muscular geezer. But that dead-flat thing, nah ... I don't wanna see their hipbones.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3