Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Should the UK deport all Hamas supporters?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Should the UK deport all Hamas supporters?
Yes
81%
 81%  [ 18 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 20:08 - 31 Oct 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
I just don't see why it's so difficult to say to Netenyahu "your a f#ckwhit and your doing it all wrong and if you cant get that through your thick skull then your country is f#cked" but ya know in more diplomatic terms.

Aside from Israels US accomplices, only Turkey would have the necessary clout and Erdogan is making increasingly strong statements on the matter. Which you might expect after refugee camp gets blown to pieces.

Forcibly remove them in 1947/48 and they go to Jabalia.
Remove more in 1967 - its ok you can go to Jabalia.
2023 - Bomb Jabalia.

Not too far removed from the act of removing Jewish people from their homes, placing them in camps and then exterminating them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:28 - 31 Oct 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this was relevant -

There are 2.8 million Palestinians living in the West Bank. But 475,000 Israelis also live in the same territory. According to the international community, this land is Palestinian, but Israelis have taken control of certain localities and made their home there (and the Israeli Army protects them). In the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, this is what is known as a settlement. A settlement can be as small as a few houses, or as large as an entire town with a university, as in Ariel. Under international law, they are illegal.

On the other hand the Palestinians should be raging at Hamas leaders (backed by Iran) for deliberately inviting Israeli retribution solely to put the kybosh on current and future Abraham Accords.

On the other-other hand, Israel’s response is playing right into the hands of those who want to end Arab-Israeli agreements and they might have been wiser to have ‘turned the other cheek’ or tone it down, although the brutality and kidnappings intentionally made that hard to do.

After all the Jews went through you’d think they’d be more understanding of other people’s rights, but they’ve gone the “FU!” way.

Neither side is blameless in all this and I think we should stay out of it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:06 - 31 Oct 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Neither side is blameless in all this and I think we should stay out of it.

We should definitely stay out of it. The UK cant sort out a f'kin road from London to Manchester ffs.

That said - someone has to step up internationally as nothing good will come from sitting back and watching a genocide take place.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:17 - 31 Oct 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ive never understood and to be honest not looked closely into is why the US so obsessively backs Israel.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:49 - 31 Oct 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
What ive never understood and to be honest not looked closely into is why the US so obsessively backs Israel.

I always, maybe wrongly. thought it was because the Jews in the US have such huge financial clout, and we all know how much the yanks worship the dollar.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:32 - 31 Oct 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I always, maybe wrongly. thought it was because the Jews in the US have such huge financial clout, and we all know how much the yanks worship the dollar.

I think a lot of Labourites were cancelled for floating such ideas. Carefull Shhh!

But beyond the conspiracy theories, why does the US so unequivocally back Israel. Surely it just creates complications for them in the region.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:52 - 31 Oct 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

I think a lot of Labourites were cancelled for floating such ideas. Carefull Shhh!

But beyond the conspiracy theories, why does the US so unequivocally back Israel. Surely it just creates complications for them in the region.

I thought it was because they must have significant representation among the electorate, but they don’t, they’re less than 3%. Alternatively they must be over-represented in powerful political positions. I have no evidence of that but it’s a theory. If not that, ‘Murcans must simply hate the A-rabs.

Maybe the USA regards Israeli as a nation state with all that entails including a modern army whereas the Palestinians are Arabic chavs unusually reticent to migrate elsewhere and not welcomed by their Arab neighbours.

I dunno. Best stay out of it. (Too late.)

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:04 - 01 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

The Jewish lobby is very powerful although I'd be careful not to conflate 'Jews' and 'Israelis'. Plenty of Jews around the world are shocked by the events in Palestine as anyone in their right mind would be.

Calling something a 'conspiracy theory' has become a very useful tool for the media moguls to insert where they wish. Instantly gives folk a negative view. Whats certainly true is that the Rothschilds have always been linked to Zionism. The family is also thought to own or at least have a seat the table of the central banks in many countries. With the US as you put it 'worshipping the dollar' you can imagine the influence such people would have over there.

Another 2 possibilties - 1) Religion - too deep for me tonight. 2) A geostrategic foothold in the middle east from which they can control events and sow discord where they wish. A united Middle East could be a very powerful player on the world stage with its vast resources.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:32 - 01 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaddyStu wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

The Jewish lobby is very powerful although I'd be careful not to conflate 'Jews' and 'Israelis'. Plenty of Jews around the world are shocked by the events in Palestine as anyone in their right mind would be.

Calling something a 'conspiracy theory' has become a very useful tool for the media moguls to insert where they wish. Instantly gives folk a negative view. Whats certainly true is that the Rothschilds have always been linked to Zionism. The family is also thought to own or at least have a seat the table of the central banks in many countries. With the US as you put it 'worshipping the dollar' you can imagine the influence such people would have over there.

Another 2 possibilties - 1) Religion - too deep for me tonight. 2) A geostrategic foothold in the middle east from which they can control events and sow discord where they wish. A united Middle East could be a very powerful player on the world stage with its vast resources.

Do shut Up!

''Plenty of Jews around the world are shocked by the events in Palestine as anyone in their right mind would be."

Yeah... that maybe so but if you know your apples you don't pick a fist fight with one of the most advanced military regimes in the world and expect to come away unscathed.

Stop the shite talk.

Hamas do not give a fuck about Palestinians or the 'state'.

If they did, then their leaders would live there.

But the leaders, being big mouthed cowards, live waaaay behind enemy lines.
They pray for the end of humanity.

They are the fucking enemy number one.

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:54 - 01 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Do shut Up!

''Plenty of Jews around the world are shocked by the events in Palestine as anyone in their right mind would be."

Yeah... that maybe so but if you know your apples you don't pick a fist fight with one of the most advanced military regimes in the world and expect to come away unscathed.

Stop the shite talk.

Well - not going to give that post the response it deserves. Another keyboard warrior.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:17 - 01 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaddyStu wrote:
MCN wrote:

Do shut Up!

Stop the shite talk.

Well - not going to give that post the response it deserves. Another keyboard warrior.

Don't be so ridiculous.

I'll fight you anywhere you like. If you think you are hard enough.

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 14:23 - 01 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Don't be so ridiculous.

Getting the sense you aren't worth doing time for fella.

As for ridiculous - offering to fight people on a public motorcycle forum - that sounds ridiculous. Grow up.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:04 - 01 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pass the popcorn

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:13 - 01 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ridiculous is taking political discussions too seriously on a motorcycle forum Wink

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:30 - 01 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaddyStu wrote:
MCN wrote:

Don't be so ridiculous.

Getting the sense you aren't worth doing time for fella.

As for ridiculous - offering to fight people on a public motorcycle forum - that sounds ridiculous. Grow up.

Don't be daft, he's winding you up, and succeeding. Laughing

DaddyStu
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 17:44 - 01 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Not really the type to be wound up by a forumite Smile

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:22 - 01 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaddyStu wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Not really the type to be wound up by a forumite Smile

Ooh... Look at you with all your forum patter.

We know who the real Keyboard Warrior is now.

Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:11 - 02 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know about deporting hamas supporters but they don't like M&S symbolism Laughing

M&S pulls Christmas advert post after Palestinian flag criticism

&S has apologised after being accused of posting an Instagram photo of Christmas party hats in the colours of the Palestinian flag on fire.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/574D/production/_131594322_m-schristmasadvertinstagrampost.jpg.webp

FFS Laughing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67294809

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:29 - 02 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I object to most here is the craven apology. The advert was made in August, just 40 virtue-signalling pricks complained and it’s not even a good match for the flag.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:41 - 02 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
What I object to most here is the craven apology. The advert was made in August, just 40 virtue-signalling pricks complained and it’s not even a good match for the flag.

I wonder what else uses those colours?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:49 - 02 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

I wonder what else uses those colours?

Party hats? Irelands flag? Italy's flag, Algeria's flag. Loads of the bloody things.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:59 - 02 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flames too, so it’s clearly a slight on the Land of my Father. I’m writing my demand for compo now.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:16 - 02 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M&S are famously a Jewish company, originally at least, so are probably just being a little risk adverse.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:32 - 02 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
M&S are famously a Jewish company, originally at least, so are probably just being a little risk adverse.

Tbh you never know what tiny excuse some muslim incel teenager needs to coble a bomb together.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:45 - 02 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Tbh you never know what tiny excuse some muslim incel teenager needs to coble a bomb together.

On one hand you complain about an invasion of out-reproducing mussies and then go on about mussies making bombs because they can't get any....
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3