Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Moscow concert events

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:56 - 24 Mar 2024    Post subject: Moscow concert events Reply with quote

Russian film director Vitaliy Manskiy

Quote:
It is paradoxical that at the moment when Putin's terrorists are killing thousands of people and bombing hospitals and kindergartens in Ukraine, there are people in Moscow having fun at concerts. There are no innocents in Russia.

The theater in Mariupol full of children was razed to the ground. If you think I'm sad about concertgoers in Moscow supporting the terrorist Putin, you're wrong.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:15 - 24 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you get that quote from?

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:20 - 24 Mar 2024    Post subject: Re: Moscow concert events Reply with quote

Val wrote:
There are no innocents in Russia.

There clearly are. Unless you believe every Brit is responsible for the horrific things our military has done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:09 - 24 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to remember that quote when anyone whines to me about Gazans who support Hamas getting squashed by Israel.....

There are no innocents in Gaza. Thumbs Up

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:54 - 24 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
concertgoers in Moscow supporting the terrorist Putin

Are they though? Or are they just living their lives while a leader they haven’t really nominated does dreadful things supposedly in the name of Russia?

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:53 - 24 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Where did you get that quote from?

Yesterday interview with him in Bulgarian TV1 think of it as BBC Newsnight in Bulgaria.

He is guest at Sofia Film Fest with his documentary Eastern Front.

Today at BTV central weekly called 120 minutes he said it’s sad that this is the first mourning and there is no mourning in the last two years for the thousands of people killed by Putin which includes Ukrainian civilians and more then thousand Russian soldiers killed DAILY because of the war. But we have a mourning for some people dead in Moscow.

Last edited by Val on 23:23 - 24 Mar 2024; edited 1 time in total

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:56 - 24 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Quote:
concertgoers in Moscow supporting the terrorist Putin

Are they though? Or are they just living their lives while a leader they haven’t really nominated does dreadful things supposedly in the name of Russia?

Living your live having fun whilst part of terrorist country does no make you innocent.

They could have joined RDK Russian volunteers corps against the fascist Putin innit?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:06 - 24 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Living your live having fun whilst part of terrorist country does no make you innocent.

They could have joined RDK Russian volunteers corps against the fascist Putin innit?

So, by that logic you’d agree that the Palestinian civilians are reaping what they and their leaders sowed?

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:21 - 24 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Val wrote:

So, by that logic you’d agree that the Palestinian civilians are reaping what they and their leaders sowed?

Of course I agree with that. The best vlog about Israel now is this guy, who say you should listen to Palestinians in Gaza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svIa02N6JUo

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:38 - 24 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to misremember the time there was a terrorist strike in a film theater in Moscow.

The Russians pumped gas in to make everyone unconscious.
Only thing they did wrong was everything.

They killed 40 Chechen terrorists.
And 132 Hostages (By gassing them.)

2002 Nord-Ost siege

I don't believe Russia are serious about anything.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:15 - 25 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the news comes from Russia, we don't really know if it happened or not. If kids were shot it could just as easily have been by Putin's mob wanting to make it look like somebody else did it.

Are we all guilty for the actions of the State? In a democracy one could argue that we are at least culpable, however Russia isn't a functioning democracy at the moment and neither is Palestine. The average Russian/Palestinian doesn't have the power to influence what his/her Government does.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:22 - 25 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
If the news comes from Russia, we don't really know if it happened or not. If kids were shot it could just as easily have been by Putin's mob wanting to make it look like somebody else did it.

Are we all guilty for the actions of the State? In a democracy one could argue that we are at least culpable, however Russia isn't a functioning democracy at the moment and neither is Palestine. The average Russian/Palestinian doesn't have the power to influence what his/her Government does.

The same is true of the west.

There's an illusion of choice in western politics but that is diluted by:
1) Ignorance, people dont follow politics and dont understand it.
2) Corrupt mismanagement of politics by political parties and politicians.

ps. Moscow say the terrorists they arrested pleaded guilty to the crimes they are accused of.

That saves a lot of hand wringing.

bugeye_bob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:16 - 25 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all we know these could have been all people who voted against Putin and its his handy work.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:52 - 25 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISIS seems like an odd choice to pin the blame on or place in star billing for a Black Flag event given the "Special Security Conference" in Ukraine.

Until you consider Russia's activities in the Sahel with ex-Wagner group mercs directly up against Islamist insurgents.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:11 - 25 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russia are quite happy to show that the shooters were given a damn good kicking by the security forces/police or whoever go hold of them.

A bit like the medieval times, stick them on the rack, they'll soon admit to anything.

They probably are guilty but we will never know the truth. (and that includes whether Ukraine had a hand in it).

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:26 - 25 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
ISIS seems like an odd choice to pin the blame on or place in star billing for a Black Flag event given the "Special Security Conference" in Ukraine.

Until you consider Russia's activities in the Sahel with ex-Wagner group mercs directly up against Islamist insurgents.

Someone paid them 500 000 rubles each which is about 5000 usd. Tajikistan is very very poor country.

The front is ISIS K, but for all we know the russian FSB could have allowed that to happen or any other secret service could have initiated that.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:57 - 25 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

I simply can't imagine either the Russian security forces taking the bad guys alive, or the bad guys allowing themselves to be captured. All of them, too; none even with any gunshot wounds.

Are we sure these are the real culprits?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:20 - 25 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Tajikistan is very very poor country.

It'll be joining the EU soon then.

And you'll be paying for it.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:16 - 25 Mar 2024    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
The front is ISIS K, but for all we know the russian FSB could have allowed that to happen or any other secret service could have initiated that.

Most likely they were funded by Ukraine. "The enemy of my enemy..." That and the Americans said as much:

Victoria Nuland wrote:
With this money, Ukraine will be able to fight back in the East and accelerate the asymmetric warfare that his been most effective on the battlefield. And as I said in Kyiv three weeks ago, this supplemental funding will ensure Putin faces some nasty surprises on the battlefield this year.

(my emphasis, source: https://ru.usembassy.gov/under-secretary-of-state-victoria-nulands-remarks-on-the-two-year-anniversary-of-russias-full-scale-invasion-of-ukraine/)

"Asymmetric warfare" being the polite term for terrorist attacks, assassinations, etc. "Battlefield" can be anywhere you want it to be.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1