 BorderHooner Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 29 Sep 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:08 - 08 Oct 2004 Post subject: Bought my first bike |
 |
|
Got my first bike from an old guy who's a member of the old honda club. it's a 95 Honda CD250u. Very very clean and immaculate engine. I intend to ride this when i first pass my DA - until rebecca passes hers also then she can have it. it's not sporty looking, just a straight forward road bike in excellent nick, knocked him down to £550 with tax and mot til end of april 05.
So i'm looking for a quick 400 all rounder and a bog standard 125 road bike if anyone's got anything going cheap?  ____________________ Benelli. Happy as a pig in cacky. |
|
 TheShaggyDA Repost Police

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:18 - 08 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Very sensible, sir  ____________________ Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet
[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581] |
|