Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Can you get decals made for helmets?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Fallen Angel
Franny the Nanny



Joined: 08 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:59 - 07 Oct 2004    Post subject: Can you get decals made for helmets? Reply with quote

I've just got a plain black helmet and I'd like a nice decal for the back of it.

I kind if know what I want, something like this, but don't know if it's possible!

Can anyone shed any light?

https://themes.myqth.com/Wallpaper/Fallen%20Angel%20Wallpaper.jpg
____________________
I have an asshole tolerance level of -10 Twisted Evil
Mr. Green Dance! Mr. Green www.cliqueyclanmcc.co.uk Mr. Green Dance! Mr. Green
www.bebo.com/fallenangelfran
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kye
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 13 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:06 - 08 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get it airbrushed man, it'd cost but look the dogs bollocks
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fallen Angel
Franny the Nanny



Joined: 08 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:08 - 08 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you point me in the direction of somewhere that does that? I mean, can you just take along the picture that you want to some place and they do it???
____________________
I have an asshole tolerance level of -10 Twisted Evil
Mr. Green Dance! Mr. Green www.cliqueyclanmcc.co.uk Mr. Green Dance! Mr. Green
www.bebo.com/fallenangelfran
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

BLOFLY 636
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:30 - 08 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah me too!!!! I want big eye balls on my helmet like Shinya Nakano's replica helmet they look comical and when I think about that picture that time when Shinya Nakano's rear tyre chunked out at 320kmh all you could see were 2 legs sticking out and a pair of massive eyeballs in an "OH MY GOD" expression and a big intermittent skidmark extending about 60 meters behind the ZX-RR hahahaha always makes me laugh ahem Embarassed yeah like I was saying I too would like some decals Very Happy
____________________
Those bloody footpegs......they ought to do away with em!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sv_cath
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 19 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:34 - 08 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can buy a Nakano rep lid - I've got one!
I did toy with the idea of getting stick on ears to go above the eyes as I thought it would look cool, but then I had a moment of clarity and realised how naff it would look! Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 3 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 1.2 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 45.98 Kb