Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Ghostrider.3.Goes.Crazy.In.Europe.2004.DVDRip

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos
View previous topic : View next topic  

gsxrboy
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 13:32 - 23 Oct 2004    Post subject: Ghostrider.3.Goes.Crazy.In.Europe.2004.DVDRip Reply with quote

If this is anything like the other ghostrider films I have seen it will be mental.

Lovingly donated by https://www.suprnova.org/

https://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2852/Ghostrider.3.Goes.Crazy.In.Europe.2004.DVDRip.XviD-XSTREEM.torrent

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 14:07 - 23 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

1407mb and only one seed, are you crazy?

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 14:44 - 23 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got 2 seeds, coming in at 57kbps
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

gsxrboy
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:15 - 23 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to worry about how many seeds there were but now I find it doesnt make all that much odds. I dont generally switch my pc off so if a film takes a week to download I am not troubled by this.
I have nearly 10% already at a speed of 18kb/s so if my calculations are correct I should have the whole film shortly Very Happy

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 15:16 - 23 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a constant download speed of 1-5kb I then got bored since most of the time it wasn't downloading at all, I'll just wait until the NEC and buy it.

hopoffbaby
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 09:01 - 24 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 170 peers and 31 seeds downloading at 45k.
Can't wait to see it, if its anything like the others then its going to be good. Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

california_rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:32 - 24 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that that Bit Torrent madness? Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Claud 14.7 to 1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:49 - 24 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I searched mroe on supra..... for more GR3 files and there are a few. Got another one on download and its done 70mb in one (late) evening-morning lot. Quite good. Thanks Gsxrboy Thumbs Up

(and the net is really slow)

Dr Nick
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:15 - 24 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downloading at a good 30kbps

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:58 - 24 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just started downloading it and looking forward to watching it. It started of really slow but is finally starting to speed up.

Does anything happen if you're share rating gets too low.

https://www.bikepics.com/members/bikedudextrm/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

gsxrboy
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 23:02 - 24 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

bikedudextrm

what size line do you have? that is a pretty quick speed, what isp do you use and what package. Sad
I was getting about 30k down after a while and took me about 15 hours to complete download.

Well worth the wait, a fine recording and damn good watching!!

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:16 - 25 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got the 75KB/s line with NTL, i usually download at around 85KB though. I downloaded the film in 8 hours, i was lucky as i was connected to a few good seeders.

I've watched the film, well flicked through most of it and i think it's a load of crap. Compared to the other 2 it's pants and wasn't worth the 8 hour download, Evil or Very Mad i want my money back. Just glad i didn't pay for the film as i would be very disappointed as most people are if you look on the GR forum.

Don't get me wrong there is a few good bits but probably only about 15 minutes of a 1 hour 40 minute film.

Dr Nick
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:13 - 25 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

bikedudextrm wrote:
I've got the 75KB/s line with NTL, i usually download at around 85KB though. I downloaded the film in 8 hours, i was lucky as i was connected to a few good seeders.

I've watched the film, well flicked through most of it and i think it's a load of crap. Compared to the other 2 it's pants and wasn't worth the 8 hour download, Evil or Very Mad i want my money back. Just glad i didn't pay for the film as i would be very disappointed as most people are if you look on the GR forum.

Don't get me wrong there is a few good bits but probably only about 15 minutes of a 1 hour 40 minute film.

Whats the gr forum?, ive had a look on ghostridermovie.net jus to tell me they'll be back friday, as i want to find out one of the songs they used in the minimoto part.

Thanks

gsxrboy
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:38 - 25 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Evil or Very Mad i want my money back. Just glad i didn't pay for the film as i would be very disappointed as most people are if you look on the GR forum.

Looks like I'm easily pleased...... Sad I thought it was pretty damn good.

bikedudextrm
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:27 - 25 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum can be accessed through www.ghostridermovie.net ,i just tried it and it seems to be down at the moment.

Don't get me wrong the film wasn't bad but after seeing the first and second GR films numerous times it seems the same thing and is kinda boring. I wish the hayabusa turbo part was longer as you don't get to see much of it. Just my opinion though and from looking on the forum the other day loads of other people were disappointed.

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 21:48 - 26 Oct 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I wasn't all that impressed. Sad

The actual film was not as good as I had hoped fro, the extra bits were ok such as the stunt show and the mini moto adventure. Laughing

CBRPETER
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 13:07 - 05 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

What else is there for him too do which he hasn't done in the previous videos?

mchaggis
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:40 - 05 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBRPETER wrote:
What else is there for him too do which he hasn't done in the previous videos?

Hasn't he crashed on film yet? I'd be amazed if he hadn't come to grief or actually been caught yet.

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:57 - 05 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I got a copy on cd recently, after having watched both GR1 and 2, I thought this one was totally crap!!! A bit cheesesy, and much of the same really. Theres not much more stuff the guy can do, but I just didnt really like this one Sad
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 177 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1