Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Havin a little fun on my SR50 Ditech

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

fryeddogs
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 00:26 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Havin a little fun on my SR50 Ditech Reply with quote

LOL cross country road Middle Finger
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 01:31 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are quite fast them DITECH scooters...
I like the SR50/125, Nice little scooters...
How old is it? If its a good 6 month old, you will notice a hole in the passanger seat (right on the corner) from when you lift the seat up when the stearing lock is on and the seat rubs against the indicator switch...
Also if you press your horn and turn the steering on full lock, the horn dosent work verry well because the front brake hose is layed right infront of the horn. Wink

Ben..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Jrod
Page 3 Girl

PostPosted: 01:43 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chav. Thumbs Down
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 05:01 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG TAHT WAS A RILLY GOD VIEDO1!!1111! I HAEV NEV3R SEN A VIEDO TAHT GOD SINCE APRILIA18 POST3D HIS MAZNG VIEDOS!11! WTF LOL U SHUD G3T UR SOM3 NEONS AS TH3Y WIL H3LP IT GO FASTAR!!!!! OMG LOL
IM NOW RILLY PLZ TAHT I 2LD U HOW 2 POST VIEDOS EARLEIR I M3AN IF I HADNT THEN I WUDNT HAEV BEN ABLE 2 SE UR HOM3 MAED CHAV VIEDO WHICH RILLY WUD HAEV BEN TRAGIC!!!1!!!11!!!1!1!!11 OMG WTF

Smoto Bob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:16 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: post Reply with quote

ignore these lot Rolling Eyes

Good effort looks like ya having fun Thumbs Up and with a bikers jacket you would be almost kitted out Wink (hint hint)

Rift.
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 14:25 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

now all u need is a bigger more exciting bike (no offence)

should be gettin mine tomow isnt that right smoto?? yea

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 15:57 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How old is it? If its a good 6 month old, you will notice a hole in the passanger seat (right on the corner) from when you lift the seat up when the stearing lock is on and the seat rubs against the indicator switch...

interesting...not just my bike then, that used to piss me off so much, then i recovered it, and it did it again Razz
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 18:01 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, And when it rains the back seat fills up with water, then you give sombody a lift and they get their ass soaked!
Ste, I bet you had a scooter once upon a time. Leave the poor guy along Razz
Even though he is a bit of a ped boi chav at least hes making the effort to post a video and hes not ashamed to show off his burn out on the dirt cos the engine cant pull one off on the concrete. Laughing

Ben...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:20 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

binge wrote:
Ste, I bet you had a scooter once upon a time.

How much would you be willing to bet on that? Mr. Green

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 18:27 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused
Ok then, U must of had a 50cc...

Ben...

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:50 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. Got a 40cc minimoto though 8.5bhp. Mr. Green

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 18:53 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody hell. 8.5 bhp, Thats higher than a derestricted moped Shocked ...
Not mine. Mr. Green Binge...

SR50SAM
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 23:09 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey chav, lol

u gotta get that thing derestricted, it will fly like mine (not literally fly, but you know what i mean).

And you lot cant diss the sr50 ditech Tut Tut , even though it is a moped, coz it sure dont behave like one. and we all haft to start off somewhere and it just showz sheer class if you own a sr50 ditech

Gr8 vid, the person who recorded it must b a true artist Laughing

RS125 SOON!!!! WOOOO Dance!

mchaggis
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:37 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

SR50SAM wrote:
Hey chav, lol

u gotta get that thing derestricted, it will fly like mine (not literally fly, but you know what i mean).

And you lot cant diss the sr50 ditech Tut Tut , even though it is a moped, coz it sure dont behave like one. and we all haft to start off somewhere and it just showz sheer class if you own a sr50 ditech

Gr8 vid, the person who recorded it must b a true artist Laughing

RS125 SOON!!!! WOOOO Dance!

40-50 mph is not flying.. Laughing (My rather slow 125 4t does 55-60 tops, and it does not fly, it pootles) A 50cc scooter whines. It doesn't behave like a moped, because once it's capable of going over 30mph, it's too fast to be one. I personally think a Derbi Senda 50, TS 50, TZR 50 or maybe even an RS50 are more classy than a moped.

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 23:49 - 27 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY!, Leave it out. Wink
I own a flat out moped! Which is erm v Rolling Eyes In the garage atm getting a new engine!

But mines not a moped really, mopeds stop at 50cc, And mines a 75cc! Mr. Green
And once again, a ped boi... Very Happy yes they do behaive like moped because they are a moped, The DITECH SR50 behaves just like the normal SR50, except maybe it takes off faster...

Ben...

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:11 - 28 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

SR50SAM, the one thing about you is that worrys me is that when Shaun and me talked with you last night in IRC using an AOL Translator you found it pefectly normal and were able to engage in conversation quite well in that language. Laughing Laughing

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 01:53 - 28 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hes a chav for doing a burnout on a scooter?

If that was done on anything above 400cc this would be a highly rated thread and loadsa ppl arselicking each other as per usual

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 02:06 - 28 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but the thing is it wouldn't be done on a 400cc+ bike, and if someone posted a video of that on a Busa or whatever people still wouldn't like it.

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 02:16 - 28 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

youngun' wrote:
Hes a chav for doing a burnout on a scooter?

If that was done on anything above 400cc this would be a highly rated thread and loadsa ppl arselicking each other as per usual

He's a chav because he's on a ped wearing tracky type clothing, the video was of him spinning the wheel on some loose mud, lol that's sooo hard like Thinking

I don't think anyone would be silly enough to do that on a bike bigger than a 125... Razz tarmac makes for more impressive burnouts Wink

mchaggis
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:37 - 28 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

And even then, people were only really impressed with the burnouts by Divuk83 because they took it all the way and popped the tyre, before proceeding to vaguely ride home on it. In the other case, rolling burnouts are interesting as well, but without something to go with it like a wheelie into stoppie into rolling burnout* Twisted Evil it's not so great.

*Yams, have you done one of those yet? Very Happy

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 02:47 - 28 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

mchaggis wrote:
And even then, people were only really impressed with the burnouts by Divuk83 because they took it all the way and popped the tyre, before proceeding to vaguely ride home on it. In the other case, rolling burnouts are interesting as well, but without something to go with it like a wheelie into stoppie into rolling burnout* Twisted Evil it's not so great.

*Yams, have you done one of those yet? Very Happy

I don't do too many burnouts as I don't want to buy new tyres for these wheels, 18" rear wheel so hard/impossible to get cheap part worns etc..

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:56 - 29 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
OMG TAHT WAS A RILLY GOD VIEDO1!!1111! I HAEV NEV3R SEN A VIEDO TAHT GOD SINCE APRILIA18 POST3D HIS MAZNG VIEDOS!11! WTF LOL U SHUD G3T UR SOM3 NEONS AS TH3Y WIL H3LP IT GO FASTAR!!!!! OMG LOL
IM NOW RILLY PLZ TAHT I 2LD U HOW 2 POST VIEDOS EARLEIR I M3AN IF I HADNT THEN I WUDNT HAEV BEN ABLE 2 SE UR HOM3 MAED CHAV VIEDO WHICH RILLY WUD HAEV BEN TRAGIC!!!1!!!11!!!1!1!!11 OMG WTF

hahahahahaha......another quote of the century....I never knew you were fluent in the ancient language of ped boi.... Laughing

nick.h
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:30 - 29 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

binge wrote:
Bloody hell. 8.5 bhp, Thats higher than a derestricted moped Shocked ...
Not mine. Mr. Green Binge...

Not mine - 9 bhp - for the standard bike Very Happy
[Italjet MM5A] ll [Rieju RS1 Evolution] ll [Suzuki GS500e] ll [Suzuki GSX600F] ll [Honda CG125] ll [Pug Elyseo 125] ll [Yamaha YZF750R] ll [Yamaha Thunderace] ll [Yamaha R6] ll [Triumph 955i] ll [Hayabusa RZK3] ll [Suzuki RGV250] ll

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:45 - 29 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but it still does 30mph. Razz

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 21:55 - 29 Nov 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

A mate of mine "Fortuna's Little brother" has a green ducatti Mini moto and it is such a fast little bike. It can keep up with a semi automatic 100cc crosser cheap bike from the japanese bike shop opposite halfords in chatham...
Very fast little machine!

<|Binge|>
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 153 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2