 mikemc L Plate Warrior
Joined: 07 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:20 - 26 Oct 2004 Post subject: For sale Custom Shifter Linkages For Harley's & Customs |
 |
|
My unique custom chain link, barb wire and lightning bolt shifter linkages are made for Harley Davidson and other custom bikes or applications. Each standard shifter linkage is approximately 13 inches in length (bolt center to bolt center when hein joints are installed) and will adjust to approximately 14 inches. Let your bike stand out from all the others!!
Please check out my web site www.harleyshifters.com
$35.00 off for club members |
|
 mikemc L Plate Warrior
Joined: 07 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
|
 mikemc L Plate Warrior
Joined: 07 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 04:28 - 11 Dec 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
I changed up the material on this style shifter rod. Shown is polished stainless steel. I also have them in chrome just waiting to upload pics. I changed the material to solid stock oposed to tube.
Currently uploaded to my web-site. E-mail me with any questions.
https://www.clubchopper.com/photopost/data/500/1436Polished_silencer-med.JPG |
|