|
|
| Author |
Message |
| DanceLikeAMon... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 DanceLikeAMon... World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:43 - 07 Dec 2004 Post subject: SR125 advice please |
 |
|
Evening everyone.
I have been speaking with Dodsi regarding his SR125 and he
recommended that I speak to you lot to make sure that I am getting a good deal (what an honest bloke he is!). The problem is that I have no transport so I can't really get down to see the bike before buying and now nowt about them anyway!
This is the bike:
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=37192
He says the bike is in perfect condition except for the forks which are leaking - as it only has 8000 on the clock, is that something I should be worried about (he is going to supply me with new forks so it's only the cost of getting them fitted)?
Is anyone in the vicinity of North Yorkshire who fancies giving me an unbiassed opinion on the bike? Or does anyone have any tips to specific things I should confirm with him before handing over my not-so-hard-earned cash? Also, how much should I look at paying for the bike?
Cheers guys. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dodsi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dodsi Dirty Carny

Joined: 06 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mr.Everready |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mr.Everready World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Mar 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dodsi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dodsi Dirty Carny

Joined: 06 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Keith |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Keith World Chat Champion
Joined: 24 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| DanceLikeAMon... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 DanceLikeAMon... World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 301 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|