Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

A learner getting knee down on rs125

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 18:28 - 17 Dec 2004    Post subject: A learner getting knee down on rs125 Reply with quote

How cool is this guy... wish I could do that Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sacarius
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:35 - 17 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think thats CGI, no way it could be real. Even Rossi could only make that line around 10mph slower.
The way your heart sounds makes all the difference. It's what decides if you'll endure the pain that we all feel. The way your heart beats makes all the difference in learning to live. Spread before you is your soul. So forever hold the dreams within our hearts. Through nature's inflexible grace I'm learning to live.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:39 - 17 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuckin chav's
Not only has he nicked an RS50, he's also had some leathers and a helmet away.

Kids these days!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 18:40 - 17 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to admit hes a fairly skilled chav to be able to do that. He almost makes it look easy...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

bugsy46
Village Idiot

PostPosted: 19:35 - 17 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the seconds on the timer, they go fast then slow Confused

F . A . K E

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 19:41 - 17 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how do you propose that video was faked?

I'd say it's real, but I would also say that wasn't a learner rider, probably just a biker mate taking the bike for a spin around the roundabout.. not many RS50 riders really wear full leathers and can ride as well as that!

So I wouldn't be suprised if that's just someone borrowing the bike maybe.

Who knows, either way that's a cool vid Thumbs Up

nick.h
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:43 - 17 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

bugsy46 wrote:
Watch the seconds on the timer, they go fast then slow Confused

What timer?
[Italjet MM5A] ll [Rieju RS1 Evolution] ll [Suzuki GS500e] ll [Suzuki GSX600F] ll [Honda CG125] ll [Pug Elyseo 125] ll [Yamaha YZF750R] ll [Yamaha Thunderace] ll [Yamaha R6] ll [Triumph 955i] ll [Hayabusa RZK3] ll [Suzuki RGV250] ll

Keith
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:18 - 17 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaFrostyOne wrote:
Fuckin chav's
Not only has he nicked an RS50..

Its a 125. Mr. Green

Thats quite impressive considering that the RS is sometimes awkward to get knee down. The bottom of the fairing often comes in contact with the ground. Doesnt look like he's leaning that far though. Thinking

Impressive nonetheless. Thumbs Up

DynaMight
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:19 - 17 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see how him being a 'learner' makes it more impressive, He could had been riding on L Plates for 5 years or so...

Knee down on a roundabout aint exactly hard is it, I mean get half your butt off the seat, lean and stick ya knee out.

Claud 14.7 to 1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:05 - 17 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

DynaMight wrote:
I dont see how him being a 'learner' makes it more impressive, He could had been riding on L Plates for 5 years or so...

Knee down on a roundabout aint exactly hard is it, I mean get half your butt off the seat, lean and stick ya knee out.

Agreed. Nowt special about that vid, really.

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 22:16 - 17 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks real enough to me...not that im impressed its a peice of piss to get your knee down on a 125...infact i found it easier to do on my nsr than on my ninja Shocked

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint

PostPosted: 23:46 - 17 Dec 2004    Post subject: Re: A learner getting knee down on rs125 Reply with quote

M1ke wrote:
How cool is this guy...

He gets my vote! Wink

bugsy46
Village Idiot

PostPosted: 01:01 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I view the vid using bsplayer

THE TIME GOES 1 TO 2 NORMAL

THEN IT GOES DOUBLE SPEED UNTIL HES OUT OF VIEW

THEN NORMAL

ITS NOT DIFFICULT TO SEE

F A K E

NEXT PLEASE Confused

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:11 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, not a fake. I have expirence with these things and can safely say that video is in no way fake.

Besides, why would anyone want to fake it?

Tyral
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 03:40 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ITS NOT DIFFICULT TO SEE

F A K E

NEXT PLEASE

The speed looks pretty consistent to me

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 12:08 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Its a 125
2. Its not a fake
3. Who cares if a learner gets his knee down?
4. Its on a roundabout with good camber and aint exactly hard to do
4. I know many people with rs125 and have leathers!!

Middle Finger

binge
Emo Kiddy

PostPosted: 12:12 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I ask. How could speeding the video up make it fake?

How does it make it easier to get you knee down if your going slower...

And at the end of the day, it dont matter if hes a learner, Could be many reasons for it!

I think you are all jealous because a learner on a 125 can get his knee down and you lot cant! Laughing Laughing Laughing

<|Binge|<

The Tot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:49 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top stuff - man, rather than accusing people and saying that it's fake, wouldn't it be much more appropriate and more fun to go out and do it yourself Laughing Thumbs Up , you know that's what i'd do if conditions permit. He has INSPIRED US ALL!

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:49 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldnt it be great to have a roundabout like that on your doorstep? Surprised

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 16:09 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really, that looks like a very busy roundabout to me! Razz

Sacarius
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 16:12 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's my Hero now, wish I could get the chance to meet him.

PS. This is one of the funniest threads on BCF.
The way your heart sounds makes all the difference. It's what decides if you'll endure the pain that we all feel. The way your heart beats makes all the difference in learning to live. Spread before you is your soul. So forever hold the dreams within our hearts. Through nature's inflexible grace I'm learning to live.

bugsy46
Village Idiot

PostPosted: 16:13 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can I ask. How could speeding the video up make it fake?

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
And at the end of the day, it dont matter if hes a learner, Could be many reasons for it!

I dont undestand? Come again?

99% of BCF members can get their knee down on a 125, its no great achievment! I had mine down while I was a learner. I said it was fake because when I play the video and watch the timer the speed varies. If its not its not. Congratulations to whoever it was riding the bike. And while we are on the subject of who is riding it does anyone think it could be m1ke?

This is why I reckon so..........

Quote:
How cool is this guy... wish I could do that

Quote:
You have to admit hes a fairly skilled chav to be able to do that. He almost makes it look easy...

Reminds me of aprilia18's nsr stunt vid thread if you get what I mean!

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 16:22 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

bugsy46 wrote:
does anyone think it could be m1ke?

Clapping

It is Mike, I did post near the begining saying who it was but was ordered to move it, I left it up for a while hoping someone would see it.

Sacarius wrote:
PS. This is one of the funniest threads on BCF

Eh?

Don't get out much do you! Wink

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 17:10 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's true, it is me thanks for keeping so amazingly quiet shaun Rolling Eyes your worse than my 4 year nephew at keeping secrets! I was having a play on a mates RS125 earlier this year as I have always wanted to do kd on one ever since I sold mine and never succeeded on that!

I'm glad it motivated some of you to go out and do it your self, I assure its not fake bugsy Razz

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:38 - 18 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHAV!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 135 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2