Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brands Hatch Saturday PACE Day

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 View related event: Brands Hatch PACE day (5 Mar) View previous topic : View next topic  

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 13:20 - 30 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used my credit note to pay for the 31st May PACE day. I'm at Cadwell on the 9th so can't make the racing/trackday replacement anyway, freebie in November sounds good though - will put that in my diary...

jay12329
Dr. Evil

PostPosted: 14:06 - 30 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking about using my credit for cadwell 12th may. I've already booked for the 31st.
J
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:12 - 30 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoke to them again today. They're tralking about sending everyone four hospitality tickets each for the racing on the 8th. Watch their website for details.

Unfortunately someone reminded me today of a 5-a-side football tournament I'm supposed to be playing in the on the same day Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

swaffs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:33 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to go for the monday and will also be there for the hospitality, might take bike with me Sunday and find somewhere to crash for the night (my pal lives 10 minutes down road.......) Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

swaffs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:08 - 01 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just spoken to ESS who have asked me to confirm via email what dates I want and if I also want the hospitality.
however the free trackday in November is only for those that did the two day school, not the trackday.

Crying or Very sad

Jon
Anyone for donuts?

PostPosted: 15:14 - 01 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be there on the 9th

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:24 - 01 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

swaffs wrote:
however the free trackday in November is only for those that did the two day school, not the trackday.

Crying or Very sad

Hmmm.... that's not what their letter to me says! Could be some arguments here...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 01:02 - 07 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

swaffs wrote:

Crying or Very sad

Well I phoned them today and confirmed the dates I want to do... I also mentioned the november trackday and the nice lady put me down for that and said my details will be in the post Razz

If a guy answers next time, ask for the lady, shes much nicer! Wink

jay12329
Dr. Evil

PostPosted: 12:34 - 07 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh forgot to ask about that last night when i called. Moved me on to the Cadwell pace day 12th may, no extra charge either!
J

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:23 - 12 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

swaffs wrote:

Just got the confirmation letter today that I'm booked on the free day on the 8th November, so they've either told you the wrong information or booked me on by accident. Either way, I've got it in writing (twice!) now Thumbs Up

Anyone else booked on it yet?

swaffs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:37 - 12 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver wrote:
swaffs wrote:

Just got the confirmation letter today that I'm booked on the free day on the 8th November, so they've either told you the wrong information or booked me on by accident. Either way, I've got it in writing (twice!) now Thumbs Up

seems like I need to make a call tomorrow

M1ke
Ped Boi

PostPosted: 01:33 - 13 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver wrote:
swaffs wrote:

I'm very confused now, I got a letter confirming my trackday on may but nothing mentioning the 8th of November...

Oh well, it will probably be raining anyway Wink

swaffs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:02 - 18 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, I've had no confirmation yet..
Tried ringing to try again with the November thing, but there are in Spain until tomorrow.

swaffs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:43 - 26 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke to them this week and they still don't know how many hospitality tickets will be available each (anyone wanna join us if theres a few?)

And they will only be accepting the guys from the school into November trackday as theres not enough spaces for everyone !!! Sad

so who's going to be there on the 9th?

Swaffs

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:22 - 26 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

swaffs wrote:
I spoke to them this week and they still don't know how many hospitality tickets will be available each (anyone wanna join us if theres a few?)

I emailed them yesterday and they're sending me two tickets for the hospitality day.

swaffs wrote:
And they will only be accepting the guys from the school into November trackday as theres not enough spaces for everyone !!! Sad

Sounds like I got a result then! Mr. Green

swaffs wrote:
so who's going to be there on the 9th?

Yep Thumbs Up

Current weather forecast: 18 degrees and sunny Very Happy

Jon
Anyone for donuts?

PostPosted: 20:45 - 29 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep I'm booked for the 9th now Thumbs Up

Wave2k
G's Stalker

PostPosted: 22:52 - 29 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats going on, on the 9th
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:26 - 29 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

wave2k wrote:
whats going on, on the 9th

It´s one of the replacement days offered for the original Brands day that was postponed.

jay12329
Dr. Evil

PostPosted: 23:36 - 29 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

And its my last day of uni, EVER!!!!!
J

swaffs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:22 - 04 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had my letter through yesterday for Trackday, and phoned ESS re: hospitality.

She has just sent 8 tickets (4 each for me and my mate) for Sunday.

She asked how many I wanted so if your gonna want more than one, I would sugest ringing her now:

WSS Hospitality at Brands Hatch on Sunday May 8th

For all our customers who booked the two day School at Brands Hatch on March 4th & 5th we are pleased to offer you hospitality on behalf of MSV and ourselves for you to join us FOC for this event. We have just 100 tickets so please be sure to book your ticket with us as soon as possible.

Call 0870 2415159 or email us at WSS@europeansuperbikeschool.com

Anybody want to come down?

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:30 - 05 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now have four hospitality tickets that I can't use and I'm giving away - see this thread.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 20:11 - 05 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

My tickets should be arriving in the Post on Saturday.

Also booked in for the free day in November, ta for the suggestions Silver Wink.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 332 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7