Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

1995 ZZR 600 *Cheap*

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

dr_chriz
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 15:04 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: [FOR SALE] 1995 ZZR 600 *Cheap* [FOR SALE] Reply with quote

Hi everyone, well summers coming (and so is my car insurance) so i've had to bite the bullet and sell my bike. Few details below:

ZZR 600 1995 on a J plate
Black
Motad Nexxus exhaust
Braided Brake hoses
Taxed and tested for another 6/7 months
Datatag
Plenty of tread left on the tyres, new before Xmas.

The bike is in good condition, only a few minor scuffs on the fairings and a couple of small cracks around the edges, not even noticable till you're up close. I had it from a Kawasaki dealer in September for £2000 and have loved every minute while on it.

I have just about all of the service history right from when it was bought and it has been Hpi cleared by the dealer who i bought it from.

If anyone is looking to upgrade from a smaller bike into the superbike category cheaply or has just passed their test and is feeling brave i would thoroughly recommend this bike, the insurance is very cheap, not much more than a 125!!

I have the restrictors and certificate for it (33 bhp) if needed i can fit them for free otherwise it is at its 98bhp best.

Offers around £1600 please (considering it was 2k a few months ago). If anyone wants to look at it i'm in Stoke-On-Trent, Staffs just email me to sort it out, also if you'd like to see more/specific pics. Serious buyers only please, no moped test pilots...

Contact

lord_jones@hotmail.co.uk Chris

Last edited by dr_chriz on 17:10 - 12 Feb 2005; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RickHolt
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:34 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interested in a part exchange at all?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dr_chriz
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:19 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm, i wasn't thinking of it. But what have you got?

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 01:28 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Why is it on a J plate (1991~2) when it is a 1995 bike? It appears to be an early share ZZR so the J plate fits better than the age.

How many miles has it done?

All the best

Keith

rd350
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 12:55 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: unless Reply with quote

unless it was first registered in 1995 - i.e. it is an import with an age related plate - but it would still be a 1991/2 model

iCraig
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:48 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Keith said it is an early shape ZZR aka a D Model ZZR, the one without Ram Air.

Also for £1600 its quite over priced, a more reasonable price would be about £1000.

dr_chriz
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 16:38 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yet again i bow to the superior knowledge of you guys Sad

The Bike was first registered 14-05-1992..

Oops, sorry!

It has done 38k.

It light of this i'll drop the price to £1400 but i really can't go lower. It should be in better condition than most anyway as it had been standing a while at the garage so they totally stripped it down and replaced anything that needed it, new fuel pump etc.

By the way i should probably mention that i've just edited the email address in the post, so if anyone has emailed me (Sorry!) could you please resend it!
lord_jones@hotmail.co.uk

dr_chriz
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:43 - 13 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm, i know it's been snowing and everything, but no offers?
Sad
I really don't want to put it on biketrader and have a load of tyre kickers turn up again! Evil or Very Mad

iCraig
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:13 - 13 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll offer you £800 for it.

dr_chriz
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 22:58 - 13 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah i really can't go that low mate. Looks like biketrader then....
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 77 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1