BCF: Bike Chat Forums

P*^sing on boy racers bonfires

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic : View next topic  

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 08:30 - 18 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that a good way to humiliate boy racers is to do it on a classic bike, one with a silver on black number plate just so as they are in no doubt as to the age of the machine they are up against.

A mate of mine drew against a 911 turbo at a run wot you brung, he was on his 1968 BSA A65. Now the bike was heavily modded (980cc conversion, shortstroke cam, big valves, belt primary drive etc etc) but is still an old push-rod beesa when it comes to the crunch. He beat the porche down the 1/4 mile by about 1/2 a car length.

At the same meeting another mate on an aircooled RD350 got drawn against a corsa full of neds who wound down their window and started taking the piss out of the tiny little yamaha bunging away on the line. When the lights changed, he set off with the front wheel just skipping off the ground and left the car for dead in a pall of 2-stroke fumes. As they wee pulling off the track, the best description would be that they were 'pure raging' Cool

I was pootling along one time on my dads 1971 KH350 triple along the dual carriageway near my house when I heard a massive revving of engine and shifting of gears behind me. Looked round to see a shitty little Nova SR trying to bomb past me with the usual gaggle of wankers in it. They were doing it for no other reason than it was a classic bike so I just wound it up into the powerband and shot-off. This made them look particularly stupid since at the time they were already going slightly faster than I was and accelerating as hard as the car would allow.

One car that whooped my arse was a Honda Civic type-R, tried to keep with him on the A7 on my GPZ500s. I managed to keep him in sight but that was all, those things go round corners like nothing I have seen!

v4forlife
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 09:39 - 18 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is fun racing.
once on the a1(m) i was toodling along at about 85ish and a porsche come up my arse, so i nailed it, and pulled away for a bit, then his top end kicked in and sailed past me....damb 400

another on was the first day i got the bike, i had a mate on the back, and a audi tt was right up my arse, so i got to a favorite straight of mine, my mate looked back, and gave a middle finger behind his back, as i floored it.

another was when i was taking my brother to cambridge, him on his rs50 me on the nc, and i see in my mirror a red dot gettin closer quick, so i signal to my brother to pull to the side, and i floor it, turned out to be one of the quickest skylines in the country, kicked me for shit.

and finally, i almost got beaten by a nova once Sad
but it was a fully stripped, caged 2 litre turbo'd one, i was impressed, as it looked stock from the outside, and the bloke inside was a good guy, rode bikes too and that was his track ca, but still road legal.....just

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 15:43 - 18 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krs wrote:
He mad a hand gesture to say you just got beat by a 125cc Very Happy

haha. Fair nuff.
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

paulyzf600
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:08 - 18 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thing is half the time you don't realise that the car infront is trying to race you!
For example last night I was behind a Civic type R, we were pulling onto the A1 going down the slip road I was just lightly accelerating then when I got to the A1 he suddenly threw the car into the fast lane I looked down and I was at 80.......lol he must have thought I was trying to race but all I was doing was getting upto speed on 1/4 throttle.
So anywya his mates were looking behind as if to see where I was and how much gap they were pulling so I finally cottened on. well I just put it into fourth and he pulled over and I went past him so easy I think he might have got the idea! you can't resist but it's funny when you have'nt even realised.......lol

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:08 - 19 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honda Civic Type Rs are phenomenal cars, though. They go like sh*t off a stick! Shocked Unbelievable what those sneaky Japanese can get under a bonnet... Razz

Fire_Eyes
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 10:26 - 19 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krs wrote:
When i get mine i'm hoping to see a few porche's Laughing
Hate porche driver's, They love a race

Just yesterday I had some fun with a carrera 4s. Yellow color, his girl next to him. I was right up his ass and I revved the bike like crazy then flew passed him. Slowed down a bit so he over took me and started looking in his rear mirror. I got pissed and cought up with him, kept flashing him. He thought going a bit faster would stop me but then he gave up as i went over 200km/h Very Happy . I was on a 2004 cbr600 Thumbs Up .
GOKU This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

kenny
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 15:47 - 19 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

v4forlife wrote:

and finally, i almost got beaten by a nova once Sad
but it was a fully stripped, caged 2 litre turbo'd one, i was impressed, as it looked stock from the outside, and the bloke inside was a good guy, rode bikes too and that was his track ca, but still road legal.....just

Dont underestmate some nova coz my mate seen this black one down at dragstrip and iv read about it in total vauxhall magazine and it was only a nova in looks,it looked like a standerd 1.6 gsi but the rest of it was not it had 2 engines in it which where each 3.2 lifted from a calibra and was 4wd it was pumping out about 800ish bhp and did 0-60 in less then 3 seconds. The guy who owned it said when he was drivin it on the motor way he'd get people racing him thinking it was a normal nova until he floored it lol

tony532
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:03 - 19 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

it might be fast

but everyone including my 14 year old son will still be laughing at him for driving a nova

why not put a better shell around the engine e.t.c
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

kenny
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 20:26 - 19 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

tony532 wrote:
it might be fast

but everyone including my 14 year old son will still be laughing at him for driving a nova

why not put a better shell around the engine e.t.c

What's wrong with a nova mkII gsi 1.6. Yea i might have a rep of being a boy racer car because arse's drive em with there hats on sidewards, there just like a fiesta or a saxo but in the olden day times lol i think they all right looking if they done up nice (just nice not over the top and in black)

Just remember its the person you racing coz they think there ace not the car!

steve878
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 15:00 - 20 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and 3 mates went touring round Scotland last summer and spent 4 days getting rained on. It did our riding the world of good though and we steadily got faster and faster as the trip progressed... Which the driver of an Audi TT (225bhp model) found out on the way to our last nights stop in Castle Douglas. He did try to keep up on the winding country road, but despite his four wheel drive and the wet road surface, we wiped the floor with him! The last we saw of him was him slamming the brakes on to cancel a dodgy overtake he nearly did. Most satisfying! Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 72 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5