 paulodd Crazy Courier

Joined: 20 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:50 - 14 Feb 2005 Post subject: Krypton alarm |
 |
|
Hi all,
I recently bought a Krypton alarm and i shall be fitting it in the next couple of days. But before i do, does anybody here have one? and is it easy to fit yourself?
I have a few instructions that came with it that i shall follow, but was wondering if any of you had any extra tips, and is there anything i should watch out for?
Cheers
Paul ____________________ Paul
1999 Yamaha R6
www.coventrybikers.co.uk / www.norfolkriders.co.uk |
|
 Krs Trackday Trickster

Joined: 03 Feb 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:54 - 14 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I had a krypton i hated it, In bed the slightest bit of wind ud hear the thing.
Remote engine start: you have to have the keys in the ignition, Which i thought u could just start it up from anywere,
Might aswell pay someone to do it  |
|