Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


The curse has got me

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Craggles
Traffic Copper



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:17 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: The curse has got me Reply with quote

Yep... I've had my first off.

Was exiting a roundabout and must've slipped on something. Lost the back wheel and came down on the right hand side.

Bike wise the front brake lever and rear indicator have been picked up from the road, along with some scuffs on the fairing.

I'm going to casualty as soon as dad gets back to have my right arm checked out - I think its just bruised but was advised to have it checked out by the people in the ambulance.

Acually I counted at least 3 cars, and an ambulance who stopped and helped me get the bike up and out of the road. I sat in the ambulance until my dad arrived. Unfourtunatley I managed to make the traffic even worse than it already was, as I blocked the exit from the rountabout for a good few minutes!

Oh well no college for me today.... and no production meeting Sad

Craig Sad
____________________
If this signature is blue, you're riding too fast
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

RickHolt
Traffic Copper



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:20 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds extreme to go to all that trouble just for a day off college and to miss your production meeting Rolling Eyes

Hope you're alright mate, welcome to the club Thumbs Up .

Was it the GPZ you dropped?

Rick.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cc123
Geez a joab?



Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:26 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club! I came off yesterday too, was the smallest off in the world but I still came off!

Speedy recovery for you and the bike Thumbs Up
____________________
Old bikes >>> https://www.bikepics.com/members/cc123/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Craggles
Traffic Copper



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:31 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was quite looking forward to the production meeting Sad Was going to have a look at the final set models & designs - then we can start talking about lighting it!

Yeah it was the GPZ Sad In a way I'm glad because the Suzuki is in pritty good nick and I'd like to keep it that way.

It's booked for a service at Southern Motorcycles on Wednesday so I'll bodge it till then and get them to fix it up properly for me. I doubt dad'll let me ride tmz.

Craig
____________________
If this signature is blue, you're riding too fast
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 224 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.77 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 41.01 Kb