 numark1 Scared of girls

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:55 - 28 Feb 2005 Post subject: More Noise |
 |
|
If i take the baffle out of my original exhaust will it sound any better? Will it be ok? My last race can on my gsxr400 had the baffle removed. I want to do it as a temp measure until i get a nice new yoshi. Its annoying because the standard exhaust is soooo quite. I could probably breathe louder than it.
Cheers  |
|
 mchaggis World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:59 - 28 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Simply louder probably, sound quality and quantity are by no means the same thing. The change in shape of the expansion chamber might alter the frequencies taken out by it; the best way to tell is to just do it and see.  ____________________ I must not be a troll...
Mmmm, Guinness
Discovering the delights of Hammerite and a 3/4" brush.  |
|