Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Cadwell park track day.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

jay12329
Dr. Evil

PostPosted: 20:37 - 01 Mar 2005    Post subject: Cadwell park track day. Reply with quote

I'm straying from the pack and going to Cadwell park instead of Snetterton. The day is £99 with track time promotions
Anyone want to join me?
J
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Stew
If it's good enough for top race teams...

PostPosted: 22:16 - 01 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join ya. Very Happy
I will book after this weekend when I find out if Michelles bike has major problems which need money throwing at them or whether its something a simple service will sort.
The other thing is that Michelles birthday is the 24th, so I will have to make sure I am on good behaviour and not drink on the evening before the trackday. Confused

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 22:19 - 01 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me stew but why not do the pace day on the 31st of may with everyone else?

Stew

PostPosted: 22:22 - 01 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already got the 25th off work and I am not sure whether I will be able to book the 31st of May off as it falls straight after the bank hoilday monday.
Besides, if I can book the 31st off work then it's a whole month after this one, so might be ready for more! Wink
Besides the Pace day has a no noob policy Razz

iCraig
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:19 - 01 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stew wrote:
I've already got the 25th off work and I am not sure whether I will be able to book the 31st of May off as it falls straight after the bank hoilday monday.
Besides, if I can book the 31st off work then it's a whole month after this one, so might be ready for more! Wink
Besides the Pace day has a no noob policy Razz

Nah it doesn't anymore, its suitable for all abilities now according to ESS's site.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 02:04 - 02 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stew wrote:
I will book after this weekend when I find out if Michelles bike has major problems which need money throwing at them

What is the problem?

All the best

Keith

Stew

PostPosted: 17:19 - 02 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hoping the bike just needs a new set of spark plugs (already ordered).
The symptoms: The bike is low on power. Judging from the temperature of the downpipes, one of the rear cylinders isn't running properly, although it is running occasionally as you can tell from the sound. Had a look at the plugs and one was very fouled and oily. After cleaning the plugs the problem seemed to go away but came back after a very short ride. I haven't had chance to get the plugs out again yet and am going to leave it until the new ones arrive and replace them.
Hoping its nothing too serious. Praying

Stew

PostPosted: 11:55 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've booked for 25th April now. Very Happy

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 12:52 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stew wrote:
I've booked for 25th April now. Very Happy

Won't be able to make that one for pictures I doubt. Will see, but that is the Monday after the Stafford bike show.

All the best

Keith

Stew

PostPosted: 13:57 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:
[Won't be able to make that one for pictures I doubt. Will see, but that is the Monday after the Stafford bike show.

Awww, bugger. Nevermind, I'm sure someone can take some video/pictures, they just won't have your quality to them.
Next time you do come up we should have a new bedroom for you to sleep in. Smile

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 17:54 - 07 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Will see. Got 7.5 days holiday until the end of May, and at least 2 days of that is not accounted for so I might well come along. Might be arriving late though.

Counting on going to the 2 Cadwell track days in May.

When are they starting / finishing the extension?

All the best

Keith

Stew

PostPosted: 22:42 - 08 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:
When are they starting / finishing the extension?

The extension is currently in this state. Hope to have it finished before the end of April. Praying

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 02:58 - 09 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Oh well, more space for sleeping, less for pyromaniac tendencies when lighting the bbq.

All the best

Keith

M
Less Clutch Slip!

PostPosted: 20:08 - 30 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm spur of the moment, possible rash decision, but I have just booked for this track day as well.

Looks like there'll be no drinking on my birthday this year Crying or Very sad I shall just have to make up for it on the Saturday night instead Very Happy

The thought of the day is Idea I'll ask my mum to pay for it for me as a birthday present Smile

Ah well gotta give this track thing a try I guess. Confused

jay12329
Dr. Evil

PostPosted: 18:26 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stew where do you live? will out routes to cadwell join at any point? could join you for the ride there.
J
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 18:39 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm booked, someone needs to show M how not to do it! Thumbs Up

jay12329
Dr. Evil

PostPosted: 18:49 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont you mean M needs to show you how to do it?
J

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 22:00 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same thing! Razz

Stew

PostPosted: 22:34 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will be riding from the Gainsbrough direction through Market Rasen. Not sure if thats anywhere near en route for you?

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 23:49 - 31 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
I'm booked, someone needs to show M how not to do it! Thumbs Up

She can watch you in her mirrors, as long as we don't tape them up.

All the best

Keith

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint

PostPosted: 00:18 - 01 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:
She can watch you in her mirrors

Laughing Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

jay12329
Dr. Evil

PostPosted: 16:27 - 01 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I normally take the A158 to horncastle. So out routes only meet at the end.
J

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 12:41 - 10 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather forecast is so far...

https://www.metcheck.com/icons/PC.gif

Very Happy

jay12329
Dr. Evil

PostPosted: 16:32 - 20 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looking good for us.

jay12329
Dr. Evil

PostPosted: 20:00 - 25 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was a good day, sun was out, and we all stayed rubber side down. I will poat a propper report later.
J
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 363 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2