Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Maybe we should have a thread for...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

ginguar
Traffic Copper



Joined: 19 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:46 - 27 Feb 2005    Post subject: Maybe we should have a thread for... Reply with quote

... letting off steam when car drivers have p***ed us off.

I'd like to start with the driver who just tried to run me off the road. It must take a really big man to try to do that to a female on a 125. F***ing drivers.

I feel a little better now.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:41 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you have the power to follow them and keep up, when they stop pull up and have words with them.

I dont mean be violent or anything Just speak to them nicely and explain your point of veiw.

even though they never want to admit they are wrong.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ginguar
Traffic Copper



Joined: 19 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:34 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if I followed them and stopped them I would end up head butting them getting a criminal record and loosing my job. I know where the person works who did this so I am going to put my evil girl brain into action and really get revenge.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TorontoBoy
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 01 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:25 - 01 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get too hot under your helmet, I consider getting cut off a way of life. Take it as training for the improvement of your inner karma. There are too many out there to take care of, so I find it best to stay away from them and enjoy the ride...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Marc_Buck
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 31 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:41 - 01 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pricks that dont let you pull out of as junction so u nudge out and they go in the other lane to go round you, fucking arsewipes.
____________________
94 fzr600r
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wonderb0y
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 02 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:24 - 02 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since driving a bike ive being completly put off cars, a lot of them just don't seem to be paying attention... my friends mum even stated she nearly hit a biker and doesn't look out for them.... made me feel comfortable....

if you know where he/she works them get yourslef a can of nitrox and wash his/her car with it Evil or Very Mad Thumbs Up
____________________
In a world of nothing fear does not exist, this is the world that all desire
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ginguar
Traffic Copper



Joined: 19 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:41 - 02 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am learning to drive at the moment and am getting put off as I don't want to be yet another idiot car driver. I was thinking of having rocket launchers attached to my bike.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 217 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.92 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 49.87 Kb