Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Horroble theory test - Hazard Perception

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  

ginguar
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:22 - 03 Mar 2005    Post subject: Horroble theory test - Hazard Perception Reply with quote

Has anyone on here passed their hazard perception? I am a little confused as to how it works. As I understand it there are 14 video clips with 15 hazards and you click everytime a hazard occurs. A little red flag appears at the bottom of the page to show that your response has been noted. How come the examples of people doing it that I have looked at seem to have loads of little red flags at the bottom of the page. Surely if you were only clicking once (or the twice one) then you would only get one flag. Are you expected to click once for each short clip? I have my test on the 9th and am getting nervous about this part of it. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chris___
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 13:30 - 04 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was kinda nervous about that part but i passed first time. Just make sure you click for EVERY hazzard, sideroads, pedestrians etc.Click twice if the situation could change, eg vehicles moving out from behind parked cars. You'll be fine mate, just do plenty of revision evn though it sucks! Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:13 - 09 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

defibately practice it. my sister got 35/35 on her theory bit but failed the hazard perception. she got 35/35 on the test again and passed the hazard test by 3 points. best thing is to buy the cd for it. i am not sure what you have to look for.

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:33 - 09 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably left this too late but... they do show you a clip of how it works on the day. You can watch this clip twice if you want to.

Don't worry about it, it's not as difficult as you think. You won't convinced your doing it right at the time, but you should be OK.

Good luck.

ginguar
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:48 - 09 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, my test is at 3 today Confused

ginguar
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:28 - 09 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I PASSED Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Got 35 out of 35 for multiple choice and 61 out of 75 for hazard perception. Am very happy.

Sorry forgot to say thanks to those who helped me on this one. Cheers

Flip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:51 - 09 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 55 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1