Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Lush Vid - A Must See!!!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
yoda This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

cc123
Geez a joab?

PostPosted: 15:23 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I MUST remember to not watch videos that folk tell me are great. Old and lame video. Sorry....
yoda This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

cc123
Geez a joab?

PostPosted: 15:26 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

See above!

It's been about for a while.....

cagiva gezzer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:27 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up
Laughing

Is that Ghost rider, or just some funny bloke from Sweden??

cc123
Geez a joab?

PostPosted: 15:27 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, you asked what I thought and I told you, not everyone thinks watching a speedo go round is great fun. IMO only you understand.....

Dr Nick
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:31 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

cc123 wrote:
Hey, you asked what I thought and I told you, not everyone thinks watching a speedo go round is great fun. IMO only you understand.....

How about watching all of the video before commenting?

cc123
Geez a joab?

PostPosted: 15:31 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some will and some won't. Just pointing out to you that the video you posted has probably been seen several times by members on this board.

I've lost count how many times I've seen it. You did ask and I give you my opinion. Middle Finger this kind of reply is not going to change my mind either. Confused

cc123
Geez a joab?

PostPosted: 15:32 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
WTF are you blind!! im sure you just dont see a speedo, I believe you see some road, a police car and two middle fingers.

Quote:
How about watching all of the video before commenting?

I did and it's still shit....

cc123
Geez a joab?

PostPosted: 15:55 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I really do have a life rather than getting kicks from watching a video thats doesn't have 1 word of English in it and shows some guy giving the coppers the fingers. I can see folk giving the coppers the birdie any friday or saturday in my local town, where is the fun in that??

Maybe if he was pulling a wheelie or stoppie it would have made it better. As I've said before, I've seen that video posted a hundred times before. You asked my opinion and you got it. Not everyone is going to see things in the same light as yourself, thats life, deal with it!

Claud 14.7 to 1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:59 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old but funny as f***! Laughing

Love it when he puts 2 fingers up. Always brings a smile to my face.

Hmm streetfight. Razz

cc123
Geez a joab?

PostPosted: 16:04 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Very mature mate. At least I explained myself in a constructive manor......

cc123
Geez a joab?

PostPosted: 16:09 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh I can be mature, but whats the point of being mature if you are going to be pathetic??

Pathetic????

Quote:
What you all think of the vid then?

You asked the question and I answered. Simple as mate.....
Not everyone is going to like it.

Dr Nick
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:13 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

cc123 wrote:

You asked the question and I answered. Simple as mate.....
Not everyone is going to like it.

If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all Tut Tut Razz

cc123
Geez a joab?

PostPosted: 16:16 - 18 Mar 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyways you say its crap becuase its old?? does that mean Only Fools and Horses is crap, World War 2 was crap, etc etc or anything over 2years old is crap???

I've seen it several times already. Not by choice. It's been posted with no desciption and I've opened it and thought, ok, maybe the first time it was good but now, no, it's getting on abit.

Quote:
LMFAO I asked 'what do you think of the vid' after you wrote your views on it. tut tut you really are a silly boy.

We both posted at the same time. I only seen your 1st posted. After I had sent my reply there was another post from yourself. It happens.

Anyway. I've posted stuff and folk haven't agreed with me or liked it. Fair enough I'm not going to keep going on and on about it. If they don't like what I like, tough shit to me. I'll accept it.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 45 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3