 Stu_666 Brolly Dolly

Joined: 27 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:43 - 19 Mar 2005 Post subject: Misting up helmets |
 |
|
Hi all,
Had to take the bike in for a service this morning, and it was well misty out (or should that be fog, always was crap at Geography ). Anyway, I had a problem with the helmet where I could'nt see sh*t because it was misting up with water droplets etc. Anyone any ideas how to prevent this? In the end I gave up pretty much with the visor but it was'nt too nice doing 60ish with cold wind in me face
Cheers
Stu |
|
 Black Knight World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:23 - 19 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Fogcity insert mate The answer to all your problems  |
|
 Johnny GSX-R World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Feb 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:34 - 19 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've just fitted the 'FOG CITY HYPEROPTICS' and its wicked, tints light blue in the sun and goes clear at night, £30 for peace of mind and perfect vision  |
|
 Mr C World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Feb 2003 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:36 - 19 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
yep, double glazing works every time
if it's a Shoei, their pinlock visor is superb  ____________________ 187.3bhp = 201mph |
|