Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Talon rear sprocket TR 377-42-530 (For Sale)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Patto
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:12 - 29 Mar 2005    Post subject: Talon rear sprocket TR 377-42-530 (For Sale) Reply with quote

Would anyone know what this sprocket fits, I was sold it along with a chain and front sprocket for my GSXR 750 WR which I had only recently bought.
As a consequence I believed the guy at the NEC bike show when he said yes mate thats the one " are you sure " yes mate I have been selling these for years "ok then " . Luckily the rest was ok
so after stumping up 20 odd quid for the right one ,I now have this one left over , the guy at a suzuki specialist didn't reckon it would
fit any suzuki except maybe a TL 1000.

any Ideas anyone as I cannot get any thing on it of the Talon site

Thanks

Patto
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 190 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.86 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 27.48 Kb