Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

CBR600RR what a way to overtake a car...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos
View previous topic : View next topic  

2strokersRULE
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 09:49 - 02 Apr 2005    Post subject: CBR600RR what a way to overtake a car... Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Thumbs Down

https://pub.server8.org/TEMP_flabber_cbr600rr.avi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police

PostPosted: 11:02 - 02 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
yeah, i deserve every flame ya got. for some reason i had it in my head that the double lanes held for the rest of that turn, i went to get up next to her and by the time i realized my mistake i had no where to go. rear wheel hit the guardrail support and threw me in front of the bike and into the rail. the bike then tumbled over me and caught my leg and dragged it along for a couple feet. amazingly two docs said they could not find a broken bone anywhere . my left knee is bashed up pretty bad, and my left ankle has a pretty little sprain going on. ray actually wasnt the one running the cam. he was standing on the inside of the turn i believe. in the vid you can see a hole poked through the inside of my left knee of my leathers. that went clear through them and into my knee. had a hole in my knee a little bigger than a nickel. dont have much movement right now, cant bear weight really. i doubt i will be walking any sooner than a week or so. starting physical therapy this week.
the bike is rashed pretty good on the left side, you can see the left mirror by my head in the vid, swingarm is rashed, footpeg broken. rear rim bent. not sure what else. i still havent seen it personally. it was a painful lesson. one well learnt. i dont know if i am still going to iraq now or not. if so, i doubt i will be riding much before i go. when i get back i plan on tracking it out.

From https://www.600rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26972

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

2strokersRULE
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 11:05 - 02 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a small forum world Wink

DynaMight
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:55 - 02 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atleast he was wearing leathers. peope make mistakes

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:22 - 02 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link not working?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Gatchberg
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 22:02 - 08 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes m8, get the following message:

Not Found
The requested URL /TEMP_flabber_cbr600rr.avi was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Sick

hustler
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 00:00 - 09 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

grrr hate it when that happens ... link doesnt work Evil or Very Mad

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:09 - 09 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically what happens it that theres a light left hander (yankie vid so the endge of the road with a huge drop and a gard rail around it is to his right). He lines a car up for an overtake, well undertake but ends up betwean the barrier and the car with nowhere to go. as he said the rear wheel hits the rail and down he goes. He was VERY lucky not to get crushed betwean the car in the road/rail
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

2strokersRULE
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 10:42 - 09 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirror:

https://rapidshare.de/files/1075747/600rr.wmv.html

click on "free" and wait 40 seconds.
Then you can start your download Thumbs Up

Silver
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:26 - 09 Apr 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

2strokersRULE wrote:
Mirror:

Nice one Thumbs Up

Bloody hell though, what a stupid place to try and overtake Shocked
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 24 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1