 byke95 World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:47 - 04 Apr 2005 Post subject: Anybody got any info on a 1998 ZX6R (G1) |
 |
|
Hi, I'm on to phase one of getting rid of my Hornet and replacing it...I've just viewed a 1998 (s reg) ZX6R. One owner, FSH, 12000 on the clock, excellent condition, completely stock, £2450.
only problem I had was that I found it difficult find neutral when coming to a stop, is this a easy adjustment or something more serious? At 12000 on the clock, it'll be due for a service, anyone know if this'll be an expensive one?
Anybody got any other info on the bike, any tips or things I should be wary of?
Sorry if the question is a bit specific and not interesting, after my 2003 mint Hornet I'm a bit paranoid that everything else is a bit shit...
Thanks  |
|
 NY_Sniper Trackday Trickster
Joined: 20 Dec 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:56 - 04 Apr 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well i dont have a ZX6R but i have a ZXR400 and my mate had a Kawasaki AR50 and both are a bitch to find nutral unless you dont want it but id wait for someone who owns or knows about the bike your after ____________________ That Dot On The Horizon .... Its Me
> Kawasaki ZX7R (Betty Jnr) <> Suzuki GS500e in pieces (Bitch) <> Suzuki GS500e (Martha) <> |
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|