Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Few things...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

DisabledRider
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:21 - 06 Apr 2005    Post subject: Few things... Reply with quote

1.
I want to re-spray my brake calipers as they are peeling, any advice on how I should go about this? Or places I can get the paint (been to halfords only have brush on paint Confused )

2.
Re-spraying my panels and air intake tube things on my nsr. Now I know I need to sand, fill them and make it all smooth, but should I buy a compressor to do a decent job? And is their any special way of doing it like sand, primer, sand, paint, sand, lacquer, sand, re lacquer etc.

3.
Final thing chain & sprocket set what make do you reccomend for a Honda NSR 125 R1 2001.


Thanks Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 181 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.69 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 27.63 Kb