 DukeRed World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Mar 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:29 - 27 Apr 2005 Post subject: Similar Parts and Twisted Forks |
 |
|
Just had an off on my CB-1 and was wondering how similar the parts of the CB-1 are the same as CBR400 and the CB400.
Clocks and generator cover are the major probs since wemoto charge 100 quid for the generator cover and I didn't even look at the price of clocks.
Also what do I have to undo to get the forks back in align. There not bent though, phew. ____________________ Enjoy Life There's Plenty of Time to be Dead
https://www.janoner.com |
|
 garth World Chat Champion
Joined: 15 Dec 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:22 - 27 Apr 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
You mean the forks are twisted in the yokes?
Undo the bolts clamping the fork legs in the yokes, and re-align.
You may need a mate to help you get them in-line.
However, I can't help with the other problems!! Sorry!
 ____________________ You ain't a has been if you never was |
|