 nick.h World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Sep 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:03 - 30 Apr 2005 Post subject: I had a great day today. |
 |
|
I rode over 100 miles and didn't go anywhere, except for circles
I regularly ride in an industrial estate in Calcot, some may know of it. i ride between two roundabouts, one busy and the other deserted, between the roundabouts there is a nice long stretch of road with a good bend in it.
When riding through today i noticed another biker on the side having a ciggy, i carried on going circled the roundabout multiple times, and headed off. As i was going off he waved me over. We had a chat about perfecting my ride, and told me to use the throttle smoothly and eventually i would be able to get my knee down.
I wasn't expecting him to talk to me as i am on a 50 (he was on a R1) but he gave me some sound advice as later on that day, after putting on my leathers, my toe hit the floor,. i was so pleased and was having so much fun i just carried on going. When i pulled over, after becoming a little dizzy i realised that that the road had eaten in to my boots, never mind.
A big thanks for the guy on the Blue R1, nice wheelie.
Anyone know where i can get some new toe sliders? ____________________ [Italjet MM5A] ll [Rieju RS1 Evolution] ll [Suzuki GS500e] ll [Suzuki GSX600F] ll [Honda CG125] ll [Pug Elyseo 125] ll [Yamaha YZF750R] ll [Yamaha Thunderace] ll [Yamaha R6] ll [Triumph 955i] ll [Hayabusa RZK3] ll [Suzuki RGV250] ll |
|
 nick.h World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Sep 2004 Karma :     
|
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|