Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Rim Stripes, What colour? Photoshop guru's needed

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

DynaMight
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:26 - 07 May 2005    Post subject: Rim Stripes, What colour? Photoshop guru's needed Reply with quote

Wouldnt mind getting them as I think they can look pretty cool, Well on the bikes I've seen, they do, anyway. Only problem is I have a Kwak and it's GREEN! but I just cant picture in my head what colour would look half decent.

The colours they ahve to choose are: Black, White, Red, Bright Yellow, Bright Orange, Lime Green, Cerise ( Bright Pink ), Pale Blue, Blue, Dark Blue
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7973078103&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1


https://predator.bikepics.com/pics/kawasaki-zx6r-99-bikepics-307730.jpg
____________________
My bikes are at https://www.bikepics.com/members/dynamight/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

X11
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 21 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:11 - 07 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say dark blue, the same as is on the fairing.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

minesweeper
Whoah there!



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:32 - 07 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe white? would look "different" Smile im a avid fan of rim stripes
https://predator.bikepics.com/pics/honda-rvf400-96-bikepics-347475.jpg

matt
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

numark1
Scared of girls



Joined: 10 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:28 - 07 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think white would be cool for your bike. I want them too but bike is yellow. Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

BlueNinja
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:23 - 07 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would leave it like it is.. looks great already Thumbs Up
____________________
Big Kawasaki ZXR 400 project here:
https://www.theundertaking.com/index.php?showtopic=483
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

palmer
Fiddled Kiddy



Joined: 21 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:26 - 07 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good as it is Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hennessy
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 18 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:59 - 07 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with X11, dark blue all the way, or maybe black! Thumbs Up

-Hennessy
____________________
"I Kick Into Fifth Gear and Tear The Roads Apart,
You'll Be Like Lil Jon Q and Get A Change Of Heart!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Andy99
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:09 - 07 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think white to go with the white on the fairing would look good, but any white on wheels needs loads of cleaning Sad
____________________
Nothing gets the point across quite like a raised middle digit.

Just call me General Crazypaws.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Akiraprise
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 31 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:34 - 07 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did the editing for you - I was bored, they're not the best ever but show what you need to.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

DynaMight
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:21 - 07 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Akiraprise Smile

I'm torn between White, Black and even Orange
____________________
My bikes are at https://www.bikepics.com/members/dynamight/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

rob_yorky
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 26 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:18 - 08 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

definately black.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

BLOFLY 636
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:10 - 08 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think either polished with white writing on the tyres or Yellow with yellow writing on the tyres! I will paint my writing on the tyres tomorrow and post a pic when it is done I have plain ordinary black wheels on my bike though Smile
____________________
Those bloody footpegs......they ought to do away with em!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ant
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Feb 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:27 - 08 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly think you're bike looks good as it is and rim tape would spoil it, but if i had to choose i'd probably go with black
____________________
04 ZX10R ~
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Suzuki
Roger



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:30 - 08 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy99 wrote:
any white on wheels needs loads of cleaning Sad

I'd agree with that. My wheels ALWAYS need cleaning.

https://www.pascoe.cx/newbike1.jpg
____________________
<Simple> no I'm shaven Jon Razz
<Simple> it is a big enough hole.. I'll leave it now
Ride: 1999 Suzuki GSXR600 (yellow/black) IRC: Stats - Relationship Map
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 152 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.62 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 79.18 Kb