 kingsknight World Chat Champion

Joined: 21 Jun 2003 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:05 - 30 May 2005 Post subject: back on the road yay |
 |
|
I got a new engine fitted into my nice NSR125RK a week ago and for a nice 110mile test run i took it to brighton. iv done nearly 500miles in the last 7 days. Its so nice being back on the road!! I thought id show you all my baby in brighton
Was a very good day, a lot of nice bikes was there too ____________________ TS50 (sold) NS125F (sold) NSR125R-K (write off after 2 crashes) CG125 (nicked) XR125L-3 (Sold )-: ) DR125SM '11 (sold yay) XL125V '12 (In love with this bike) XT600E '04 (fun on the dirt) |
|
 gene_cann Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 03 Mar 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 02:36 - 30 May 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nice Bike
I had a ns125rk all in black was a lovely ride then I got banned for 6months so she had to go (to pay fine ) back on the road this thursday on a hongdou cg125 copy took it out for a quick spin round the block and loved it.!!!!!
Cheer's
Gene ____________________ "If your not part of the solution then your part of the problem" |
|