BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Enduro India

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto
View previous topic : View next topic  

FletchSV
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 14:28 - 02 Jun 2005    Post subject: Enduro India Reply with quote

Anybody going on the Enduro India trip next February?
Cheers
FletchSV
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

FletchSV
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 15:30 - 02 Jun 2005    Post subject: Sponsorship Reply with quote

After clearance sought from Korn to submit this plea here goes: -

[b]In February 2006 together with around 100 others I am participating in Enduro India (www.enduroindia.com).
The aim is to travel 3000+ km on Royal Enfield Bullets in order to raise money for the World Wildlife Fund, Rainbow Trust Childrens and Mother Theresa Educational Charities.
I would appreciate your assistance in the form of Sponsorship to enable participation.
Please e-mail me at colinf@tiscali.co.uk and I will send you my address to forward any donations to.[/b]

Thank you in advance for any support.

Cheers
FletchSV :up:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dansuresh
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:49 - 02 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

u know some of them Royal Enfield bulllets have the gears on the right and rear brake on the left?

Tht will take some getting used to!

Dan

FletchSV
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 16:17 - 02 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan
Thanks for the reminder
Still it will all be part of the challenge as well as the rules of the road - Ha Ha :lol:
Can't wait though lot of work to do to raise money.
Cheers
FletchSV

Jimmythe1
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 17:22 - 02 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a blast, expeditions like that are awsome, good on you mate.

Just watch out for that 'Dehli Belly' and you'll be fine! Sick

Dom
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:30 - 02 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a proper adventure, good luck with it. Watch out for the cows. Shocked

(Is this the same thing as I saw some footage of on M&M a while back by any chance?)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

FletchSV
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 17:35 - 02 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delhi Belly could prove to be the added challenge :sick:

Yeh the cow thing - has anyone got a cow snooper! :)

I missed it on M&M but apparently so - web site has a good movie on it

pipnet11
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:55 - 02 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a bullet, and they are great. Gears are supposed to be that way round Confused Unfortunately previous plans, lack of finance, and work commitments means there is no chance of me going. Would be a good trip though.
I love the girls that do, I hate the girls that dont, I hate the girls who say they will and then they say they wont, but the girl I like most of all and I think youll say Im right, is the girl who says she never has but looks as though she might. - Max Bygraves

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 19:24 - 02 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

dansuresh wrote:
u know some of them Royal Enfield bulllets have the gears on the right and rear brake on the left?

Dan

all classic british bikes do, the worst ones have up-side down gears

N
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650 Present:G650XC,C12,KZ750,1190ADV

Kaben
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:11 - 02 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an article on this in BIKE magazine. Sounds realy interesting! May go for the 2007 enduro instead though,too much on my plate next year Confused

FletchSV
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 09:55 - 03 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you could go next year, then apparently the route we are taking is the one the organisers have dreamed of - but it has got better year on year so 2007 may be better still.
Who wants to open the batting on the sponsorship then?
Cheers
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 325 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Offroad & Supermoto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1