Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


FOR SALE: Mobiles, mobiles... And Bike!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Diehard
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:15 - 09 May 2005    Post subject: FOR SALE: Mobiles, mobiles... And Bike! Reply with quote

Got a few things on eBay at mo:

https://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdiehard800

Have a look, you may like. Wink

Oh and if anyone wants any mobile, give me a PM, I can usually get anything. Got a 6230, E200 (SPV) and a 7610 going on there in the next week.

Cheers,

Diehard
____________________
If I Die... I Die!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

BikerBen
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 07 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:08 - 09 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you get that new Siemens one? I think it is the S35 or something, the advert has lights surrounding it. Its like a flippy turny camera phone thing.... Embarassed
____________________
My NSR --> https://members.boards.ie/instinct/Diagonal.jpg
Now proud owner of a 1999 ZXR 400
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diehard
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:55 - 09 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the one you mean, havn't come across one as yet (Orange don't do them at mo), but will keep my eyes open.
____________________
If I Die... I Die!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ace2004k
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 09 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:20 - 09 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

if u come across the motorola v3 razr black version let me know!

cheers
shane
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mosdelln
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 05 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:18 - 10 May 2005    Post subject: Phone Reply with quote

You want the Siemens S65 i think. its the new one it looks like a camera i think.

Nate Dogg Twisted Evil
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

New York Doll
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:27 - 10 May 2005    Post subject: Re: Phone Reply with quote

mosdelln wrote:
You want the Siemens S65 i think. its the new one it looks like a camera i think.


If you mean the phone that is currently appearing in adverts it's the Siemens SF65, is it not.
____________________
"You know even if I live to be a 100 years old which is highly unlikely I must say, but if anyone mentions 1977 then a crooked smile will come to my lips, I know it will. It was the year that changed my life" - John Peel (1977)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diehard
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:36 - 10 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can get a Razor black, will have to check the price though, as these go for near £50 to £100 more than the silver. Dunno why, cos I don't rate them at all.
____________________
If I Die... I Die!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

jay12329
Dr. Evil



Joined: 02 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:07 - 10 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you got anything cheep that will take my orange contract sim.
I'm going to glastonbury and dont realy want to take my p910i!
Just something simple that i can use to text/call my griends over the weekend. Good batery life/cheeap spare baterys are a must.
Thanks
J
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Diehard
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:37 - 10 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can always get hold of things like T610s, 7250s etc. For around £30 or less, depends on what you mean by cheap, reallly. Give me a price you will pay and I'll find a phone to match. 9 times outta 10 my phones are on orange.
____________________
If I Die... I Die!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mosdelln
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 05 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:46 - 10 May 2005    Post subject: Phones Reply with quote

Yeha thats the one. Also what phones can you get mate? As im currently looking for a good one.

Nate Dogg Twisted Evil
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:29 - 10 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you got a 6820 or something similar? The type with the fold out keypad? It would need to be unlocked or on O2. Many thanks
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diehard
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:55 - 13 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK only a few hours left people. Reserve on the CBR is only £2600!!! Get ya-selfs a bargain! Very Happy Thumbs Up
____________________
If I Die... I Die!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

trig?
Nova Slayer



Joined: 16 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:14 - 21 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

die hard, what phones can u get? can u give me a list ? like a few
cheers
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:45 - 25 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Diehard,

Looking for an Orange Nokia 8850, or most other newish nokias, looking to pay about 30 quid.

Tobyr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diehard
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:26 - 25 May 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll have a hard time finding newish Nokias for £30 quid. I have an 8850 (used to be my personal one), but it has a cracked screen and I don't sell broke phones, you can pick one up on eBay, brand new for around £40, as they are 3 years old.
____________________
If I Die... I Die!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diehard
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:54 - 03 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

More things added today, take a look. Thumbs Up
____________________
If I Die... I Die!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bikeracer11
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 13 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:55 - 04 Jun 2005    Post subject: 6820 Reply with quote

i have a 6820 which i will be selling very soon as my contract runs out. excellent phone with opening out keyboard. Would have another one, but gone for the D500 samsung.
____________________
www.bikeforsale.co.uk Advertise for free.

www.simonpomeroy.com BSB Superstock 2005
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Diehard
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:19 - 05 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone goes for the D500, about 90 % of the phones I register each day, are D500s. I may be interested in that phone you are selling. Give me a PM when ya put it up for sale.
____________________
If I Die... I Die!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

jay12329
Dr. Evil



Joined: 02 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:27 - 05 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

For cheep phones i consider <£30.
What can you do me? Battery life and ease of use are what i'm looking for, on orange.
THanks
J
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 119 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.67 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 97.45 Kb