 Gilbot L Plate Warrior

Joined: 05 Jun 2005 Karma : 
|
|
 cbrbiker Spanner Monkey

Joined: 17 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:03 - 09 Jun 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
No offence intended, but why? Instead of sounding like a knat, it has to sound like a tortured knat?? Larger bikes, yes, I can see the attraction (I would, I've had race cans since my first 400) as it gives the bike a deep rumble and snarl, but on scoots? I don't geddit. Makes 'em sound worse IMO. As I said, no offence intended, each to their own and all that!  ____________________ My Bikepics page
www.trackdaypix.com |
|
 nick.h World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Sep 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 10:32 - 10 Jun 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
A new exhaust isnt always for performance reasons you know.
Maybe he needs one because its corraded to shit, or its been damaged.
Just my 
Nick ____________________ [Italjet MM5A] ll [Rieju RS1 Evolution] ll [Suzuki GS500e] ll [Suzuki GSX600F] ll [Honda CG125] ll [Pug Elyseo 125] ll [Yamaha YZF750R] ll [Yamaha Thunderace] ll [Yamaha R6] ll [Triumph 955i] ll [Hayabusa RZK3] ll [Suzuki RGV250] ll |
|
 cbrbiker Spanner Monkey

Joined: 17 May 2005 Karma :  
|
|