 jwk648 L Plate Warrior
Joined: 10 Jun 2005 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 06:34 - 10 Jun 2005 Post subject: BLUE YAMAHA XJR 1300 SP |
 |
|
DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS I AM SELLING MY BLUE 2001 XJR 1300SP,
I am the second owner, MOT until feb 17 2006, tax until 31 07 2007
Service history, 14/06/2001 631m.....23/10/01 1825m.....
14/09/02 3235m.......20/02/05 4709m the bike has done 5300 at the moment i have done very little mileage,since i bought it.
The bike has a Givi rack with with top box for two helmets, and is the same blue as the bike, chrome engine bars, and a blue mini screen, and the bike is very clean, i never ride in rain, i am a mature rider, in the short time i have had it it has been ridden sensibly, and the bike is always garaged.
i paid more than i am asking, my minimum will be £3500 and nothing less.
I live in Nottingham,
[email protected]
Many thanks................john |
|
 Gazdaman I did a trackday!!!

Joined: 12 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|