Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Closure of "The Wheel"

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic : View next topic  

ash t
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:56 - 08 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

killa wrote:
I think Ash T and Bella experienced a cow pat, someone had got some in the road and I think Ash had a side ways moment. That could have been worse for them.

Ahh thats what it was.

Its already got me once last year. Its a bit of a coincidence that I have just got round to getting my old leathers repaired which were damaged in that cow patty crash last year.
bandit250 This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 00:58 - 17 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i have a mate who is a copper. this may come as a shock to bandit250 but there are quite a few coppers who share his dislike of immigrants. so if anything, they get targeted.
bandit250 This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 21:41 - 17 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not predjudiced against racists, some of my best friends are racist.

However I tend to like to redress the balance sometimes as i find racist remarks a bit distateful and based on ignorance.

I know its possible to be a bit racist without being a nutter who goes round beating people up but its still a bit unnecessary.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 249 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6