 Grant Nova Slayer
Joined: 05 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 13:25 - 14 Jun 2005 Post subject: [FOR SALE] 2001 CBR600 F-1 [FOR SALE] |
 |
|
08/2001 CBR600F-1
Black with silver decals
7500 miles
ART oval stainless steel race can (still have Honda original)
Double Bubble tinted Screen
Pyramid Plastics seat cowl (black)
Pyramid Plastics headlight cover (black)
Scottoiler
Goldline steering damper
Red-Fox carbon look hugger
New Pirelli Diablo's ~2K miles ago
Powercommander III
Renntech Sports Rack
Renntech Tail Pack
FSH
MOT'd and Taxed
Std HISS & Smartwater
1 previous owner before me.
Occasional weekend toy only, never used for commuting.
No test rides without full cash amount present
Dumbarton (Nr Glasgow)
£3,500 ono
Not the best picture I have, but I will add some more later  ____________________ 'Bikeless' for now!!.......but I'll be back |
|
 Grant Nova Slayer
Joined: 05 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:10 - 25 Jun 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
An Autotrader for 2 days, and now sold!  ____________________ 'Bikeless' for now!!.......but I'll be back |
|