Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

off topic forum?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
 Topic moved: from General Bike Chat to Forum Feedback & Help by Bendy (29 Jun 2005 - 08:06)
View previous topic : View next topic  

cqueen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:57 - 29 Jun 2005    Post subject: off topic forum? Reply with quote

how come that when im not logged into bcf i can access offtopic chat, but when i do login, it doesnt like it and sits there doing nothing....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:15 - 29 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like that for everyone...so it seems. Smile

cqueen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:51 - 29 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

have they 'restricted' my access? if so they might aswell have banned me, at least i could have gone out with a bang!

EDIT: not that ive done anything to deserve it.... Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jrod
Page 3 Girl

PostPosted: 12:11 - 29 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me!

cqueen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:18 - 29 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly,but not me, and ive tried on my works and home pc

Method
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:31 - 29 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me also,
heres a screenshot to;
A) Prove It
and
B) Wind you up slightly Wink
https://www.bikechatforums.com/download.php?id=18608
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 13:19 - 29 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't understand how anyone can either: -

A: Use Realplayer as a Music player,

B: Use it to browse the internet?
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:35 - 29 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess it's just one of those things jon...like some people can't believe how other bikers can ride a bike with a standard can on....

Wink

Razz

P.S CQueen, seems we've ben restricted....Wink

Method
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:44 - 30 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
I can't understand how anyone can either: -

A: Use Realplayer as a Music player,

B: Use it to browse the internet?

I use it as a browser, simply because my internet explorer does not work, so i crack it up as its a half decent browser, and the only one that works on my laptop lol Thumbs Up
And i use it as a music player simply because its allready up as a browser, so i may aswell use it, rather than taking up more task bar space.

But like instigator said, its just one of those things...
Like how people can use their Motorcycle to travel distances, and cover milage Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 14:38 - 30 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

instigator wrote:
Guess it's just one of those things jon...like some people can't believe how other bikers can ride a bike with a standard can on....

Wink

Razz

P.S CQueen, seems we've ben restricted....Wink

New can should be here in a month. Middle Finger Razz
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:43 - 30 Jun 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took your time... Razz Wink

What make you going for then?

Just bought one for the hornet, I'd tell you what make it is, but it doesn't say.... Confused Oh well... Laughing I think if jordan owned my bike he'd have to spend literally thousands to get it up to his standard. Very Happy Wink

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 00:29 - 01 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carbon Can Co, get a 15% discount for being in the Bandit owners club!

Wave2k
G's Stalker

PostPosted: 12:23 - 01 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

at like 10pm-10am i cannot access some forums without having to wait 10 mins for it to load
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Dom_
Points Mean Prizes

PostPosted: 14:40 - 01 Jul 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

its now 13:51 i could load any pages, nothing would connectm but other forums working fine, so its not a problem with my end. Mate on msn said the same too. Confused

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 300 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1